Experienced ESL Teacher
Productive, results-oriented teaching professional with a diverse skill set; task-driven, a proven record of achievement, technically proficient, a history of adding value by maximizing efficiency and effort through evaluation and analysis; and by planning and successful implementation of best practices. I would like to be a part of your team and assist in enhancing the quality of output and continued growth of the students.
2019-Present EIE DAEBANG ENGLISH ACADEMY, Dongjak, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Native English Teacher-Elementary, Middle, High School, College, Adult
Core Subjects; reading, writing, speaking.
2017-2019 AVALON ENGLISH ACADEMY, Ilsan, Gyeonggi, Republic of Korea
Native English Teacher 1st-9th Grade
Core Subjects; reading, writing, speaking, debate.
2016 EDUCATIONAL TESTING SERVICES-Student Achievement Test Essay Rater
Online grading of high school students’ college entrance exams.
2010-2016 HOPE SCHOOL, Paju, Gyeonggi, Republic of Korea
Senior Native English Teacher Pre K-6th Grade
Planning, scheduling; Core reading, writing, conversation and grammar; Additional subjects; history, speech, debate, art, music, human resources.
- Praised as a superior teacher, vis-à-vis comparative results in English core skill level testing, classroom management, and administrative functions.
2009-2010 MOKPO YOUNGHWA MIDDLE SCHOOL, Mokpo, Jeollanamdo, Republic of Korea
Native English Teacher 6th-9th Grade ESOL
Lead Teacher for 600 students. Core reading, writing, conversation, and grammar. Specialized instruction for the citywide speech contest.
- Only school out of 15 to have a student place in the top 3 for their grade level during the speech contest.
2008-2008 CITIZENS ALLIANCE FOR PROGRESS, Tarpon Springs, Florida.
Assistant Program Coordinator 1st--5th Grade ESE
Community-based non-profit educational program. Administrative; scheduling, planning, organization for core subjects; after-school intramural instructor.
- Improved student’s overall attitude, behavior, and skill level.
1993-2008 VINCORP/CORNICELLI TILE CONTRACTORS, Palm Harbor, Florida.
Residential and commercial subcontractor; project and resource management, logistics, sales, personnel training, marketing, administration, craftsmanship.
- Established successful businesses in Florida and New York.
2001-2007 FOUR STAR RIOT PRESENTATIONS/POP MUSIC GROUP, Clearwater, Florida.
Public relations; marketing; networking; booking; media relations. Photography, sound engineering, live coordination.
- Increased bookings, visibility and rate of payment.
PETERSBURG COLLEGE, Clearwater, Florida, USA
Bachelor of Applied Science Degree-Technology Management 2003 Graduate; 3.43 GPA; Honors Graduate; President’s Honor List 2001-3; National Deans List 2001-2
- Associate of Arts Degree-General Education 2002 Graduate; 3.35 GPA;
George F. Hieber Award in College Mathematics 2000
- Associate of Science Degree-Computer Programming 2000 Graduate; 3.3 GPA;
Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society.
- FTCE Eligibility-English Middle Grades (5-9)/Reading (K-12)/Elementary (1-5)/ESE (K-12)
- TESOL/TEFL-ITTT-Accredited by IATQUO 100 Hours
- Pasco County, Florida, USA-Substitute Teacher 2009
- Educational Testing Service-SAT Essay Rater/Grader Certification 2016
- Microsoft Office Suite-Outlook/Word/Excel/Access/PowerPoint
- Pinellas County Licensed Tile Specialty Contractor 1994-2009
- Grumman Data Systems-Mainframe Programming-Vocational Training 1992
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!