ESL Jobs in Thailand
195/1499 Ideo O2, Building C, Sanphawut Road, Bangna, Bangkok- 10260
NAME: AISHWARYA R VITTAL
Willing to utilize my skill, abilities, dedication and team spirit to learn and function effectively, in order to impart my knowledge to willing audiences and help students grow in their lives. I have previously volunteered to teach English and Basic Mathematics to numerous children in over 25 schools in Bangalore over a period of 4 years. I would like to further enter the education industry as I have found my true passion there.
TEFL CERTIFICATION (December, 2019):
120 hour TEFL course conducted by ITT International TEFL and TESOL and accredited by International TEFL/TESOL Accreditation Council with a pass percentage of 89/100.
Verification code: ITT199999190
EF SET CERTIFICATION (December, 2019):
The EF Standard English Test was conducted by efset.org. Achieved a score of 86/100 which is of the level C2 (Proficient/native) according to the Common European Framework of Reference.
Verification Code: sA4WuR
Year Of Graduation
Cluny Convent High School
II PUC (Standard XII)
Sri Baghwan Mahaveer Jain College
R V College of Engineering
1. True Health Care India Pvt. Ltd, Thailand [ August 2019- Present]
Position: Business Coordinator
1. Teach and train new employees about various Medical Devices and their usage.
2. Coordinate with Manufacturers and Distributors of Medical Devices across Thailand.
3. Maintain records and point of contact for Hospitals in Bangkok.
4. Coordinates meetings with stakeholders.
5. Extensive Market Research on the Healthcare Industry of Thailand.
2. Omnicuris [ March 2019- April 2019]
Position: Intern- Project Manager
1. Teach and Train new employees on a series of health complications and their symptoms.
2. Market Research on Healthcare Sector in India
3. Client- Customer relationship management
4. Sequence of Process for launch of new products. Assistance and maintenance of records of ongoing projects.
5. Coordinating with Doctors to set up meetings and recording sessions. Coordinating with all other departments to meet deadlines.
3. Association for Biotechnology LED Enterprises (ABLE)[June 2017 – July 2017]
Position : Intern
1. Daily upload of news on ABLE website as well as creation and emailing of weekly e-newsletters.
2. Conducted secondary market research for a special report on biotech industry in Queensland and mapping collaborative opportunities.
3. Ensured the information and assignments are quality checked before uploading.
RELEVANT TEACHING EXPERIENCE
1. I have volunteered with a local NGO in India called Youth For Seva (4 years during undergraduate studies) through which I have visited over 25 government schools in Bangalore to teach English as a foreign language to students aged between 7 and 15.
2. I have also volunteered to teach Basic Mathematics to students between ages 6 and 10 and well as English Grammar to students between ages 14-17.
3. During my volunteering period, I have been considered as a friendly, approachable and effective educator.
Date of Birth : 17th March, 1997
Gender : Female
Nationality : Indian
Father’s Name : G R Vittal
Mother’s Name : Chitra Vittal
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Korean (Intermediate), Thai (Beginner), German (Beginner)
Hobbies/ Interests : Western Classical Singer, Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Portrait Photographer and Model
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!