Teaching English in China or Dubai
Dear Sir / Madam:
In 2011, I graduated from the University of Kwazulu Natal with a degree in Accounting. Following on from this I took and completed my 120 hour TEFL Certificate with the Durban Language Centre.
I have long planned to come to China and teach English and I would appreciate it very much if you would consider me for the position of EFL teacher in your school.
As a skilled and enthusiastic ESL teacher with some experience developing lesson plans and curriculum for students , it is my pleasure to submit the enclosed resume for your review. My background and passion for education positions me to significantly impact Academy in this role. I am certain I would make a valuable addition to your organization.
Classroom management, personalized learning programs, and innovative educational techniques are just a few of my areas of expertise. By teaching students in a range of ages and situations, I have honed my communication, creativity, and motivational skills. My inherent passion for fostering collaborative and engaging educational environments has successfully encouraged and developed productive, thoughtful, and accomplished ESL students. Moreover, while my on-the-job experience has afforded me a well-rounded skill set, including first-rate communication and analytical skills, I am:
- Fluent in Spanish
Highlights of my qualifications include:
- Developing targeted curriculum, planning instructional / training programs, and educating students of diverse ages and backgrounds in subjects such as career development, reading and writing, language skills, and software programs.
- Communicating effectively and compassionately with students from all corners of the globe facing cultural, language, and general assimilation challenges.
- Incorporating individual schools’ philosophies and academic objectives into lessons while ensuring allowance for creativity and flexibility.
- Earning recognition from students, parents, and peers as a disciplined and insightful educator who cultivates meaningful connections with learners and their families to ensure optimal learning experiences.
Moreover, I have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish which would enable me manage a class of children with different backgrounds and cultures. Above all, I have a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with parents, coworkers, and students. My enclosed resume contains more details about my qualifications and skills which suitably match your requirements.
As an friendly and talented English Teacher, I would like to meet with you to discuss my skills and qualification in greater detail. I will be available for interview at your convenience.
In addition to my experience and personal qualities, I have a solid educational foundation and a passion for education.
With my experience and credentials, I am well prepared to dedicate myself to the highest standards of ESL learning at your school and exceed your expectations for this position. I look forward to discussing my qualifications in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!