Director or Vice Principal
- To gain a position as Director / Vice Principal in an Asian country.
- Responsiblity for curriculum, materials, assessments, and teacher developement.
- To design a curriculum, formulate methodology, stragies, and assessments for an excellent educational learning program.
- To train your teachers to use tasked based, audio-lingual, and L1 to L2 tranlation in computers for students and teachers success.
- To implement a student-centered environment that is interesting, enjoyable, and rewarding for the teachers and students.
- To establish a program where the staff, employees, and students will excel to there fullest potential.
- To incorporate an intensive and extensive reading program where students will learn to love reading, with excellent comprehension, along with building there vocabulary.
- To create a reading liabray of leveled readers that are interesting and enjoyable to read.
- To create a language learning lab with computers that have the most current websites, software for speaking, listening, reading, writing and vocabulary development.
- To install websites and software in the computers that will do language assessments for speaking, listening, reading, writing and vocabulary.
- If you want IELTS or TOFEL, I will bring it to your school or program.
- Over 25 years of management, in USA, Korea, China and Saudi Arabia.
- B.S in Business Education, management, marketing, sales and business commuications.
- My degee is a business teaching degree, so I incorporate business classes into a program.
- Teacher certified in the State of Michigan to teach K6-12, Business and TESOL.
- Strong IELTS and Intensive English curriculum design and development knowledge for a high school or university.
- Trained English teachers, business people in management and sales for over 25 years.
- I have sit up computer language learning centers in several schools.
- On the business side I have the knowledge to market your program and perform sales calls to bring customers to your business.
- As a manager and marketer I have written business plans, sit company goals and objectives for the business.
Lastly, I believe in the 7P's of Management and Marketing: people, place, product, promotion, presentation, price, and for profits. If you hire me to direct your schools educational program I will use the 7 P's to make your school or business successful.
Management, supervison, leadership, teacher mentor, motivational, organizatonal and team builder. Staff developer through professonal development training. Evaluation of teachers and currrent program to make improvements where needed.
Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Publisher and other computer langugae learning software.
Please call or email me to sit up an interview.
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Other
with EF English First