North American for Adult teaching jobs from Suwon
**** Adult's class****
Adult's Special #.302-1:
Job Description : F/M Native Teacher
Location: 3 minutes walking distance from subway stop
Subway Stop: Suwon Stop (Line 1)
Salary: 2.1-2.3 M Over Time pay: 19,000-20,000 KRW
Working Hours Per Day: Between 6:30am-noon(3 hours), 6:00pm-10:00(3 hours)(M-F), 6 hours a day
Average Teaching hours per day: 50 minute class/ 6 hours with 10 minutes break in between
Number of Students in class: Max of 12 Student Age/Level: adults
Airfare Provided?: yes Housing Provided?: yes Single/Shared: single
Medical Shared?: 50% Year End Bonus?: yes Tax Rate %: 3.3%
# of Foreign Teachers: 3 # of Sick days: Pension?:
Paid Vacation Days per year: No Vacations, but we have 20 days a month schedule, so there arefew more days off.
We have yearly plan, teacher can prepare holidays.
Special Requirements or other notes: E2 Visa Sponsored
# of positions: 1 Start Date: April 2
Contract Term 1 year
Enjoy Our Dependable Recruiting Service for Free.
Please take as many jobs as you can from our Decent Job Offers.
And there are also Immediate Jobs for teachers already in Seoul, Bundang, ILSAN, Guri, Suwon,
Incheon Busan, ChangWon, Gimhae, Masan, Pohang, Daegu below.
you can get information on each city at visitkorea.or.kr
Most of Starting dates for our job offers can be adjusted if you request.
And also similar jobs will be posted as new jobs every month.
I' m Ken Park with BeMy & Co..
BeMy & Co. is a recruiting company specialized in native language teachers.
We are offering new jobs every day.
You can get information on the documents to prepare for English Teaching Visa at
or if you want me to find the job you will describe to me. please send me your resume with
pictures and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org and also for any further information.>>
Let me know exactly what kind of job you want and from what time you can work,
where and when you can start teaching in Korea.?
If you are in one of the following situations, then can apply for jobs.
1. you are currently with F2/F5/F4 Visa - starting immediately when you are free.
2. have worked more than 1 months in Korea and got a release letter and plan to transfer your E2
Visa to a new school before your contract is over
- can apply now for a job starting within 2 weeks from the end of your current contract.
3. just canceled your E2 Visa and still staying in Korea
and have Apostilled Copy of College Degree Certificate or Notarized Copy by Korean Consulate
for a new E2 Visa ready,
- had better apply ASAP you can get a new E2 Visa while you can stay in Korea.
4. already submitted Apostilled Degree Certificate and Criminal Background Check for the whole
country before and got an E2 visa this year
and quit your job earlier in Korea and left Korea within 2 months?
- can apply now witout those documents if you can submit your E2 visa application within 2 months
from the departure date.
5. have Apostilled or Nationally Notarized Criminal Background Check and Apostilled Copy of
College Diploma or Notarized Copy by Korean Consulate for a new E2 Visa ready and had an E2
- had better apply ASAP for a job starting immediately or 4 weeks later.
6. have Apostilled or Nationally Notarized Criminal Background Check covering the whole country
and Apostilled Copy of College Diploma or Notarized Copy by Korean Consulate for a new E2
Visa ready and do not stay in Korea,
- had better apply ASAP for a job starting 4 weeks later.
Let's have an interview for one of the job offers at asap.
Let me know the available time for the phone interview or one in person.
An interview will be arranged and taken over the phone for the qualified applicants
The qualified applicants :
- ba/bs/b.ed or higher degree holder with any major.
- you must have a passport with nationality: us,canada,nz,australian,south africa,irish,uk
BeMy & Co.
Land Phone: 82-70-8256-7375
Please check if you prepared all of your documents for E2 Visa application below.
--Documents for the E2 Visa application ----
1. copy of your passport (showing your picture)
2. Original Signed Contract (you will get from the school after the interview)
3. Self-health statements (we'll provide)
4. A copy of Degree certificates Apostilled (by Korean Consulate in your country or by Capitol)
5. A criminal record check (from FBI in US or government organizations covering National Record
in other nations)
6 copies of color photo (3.5cm*4.5cm) taken within 6 months.
*****Kindergarten to Elementary Student's class****
Kindergarten's Special #.202-1:
Location:10 minutes walking distance from Jeungmi Subway Stop, YeomChang-dong, GangSeo-gu, Seoul
Salary: 2.1-2.2 mil Over Time pay: 20,000 KRW
Working Hours Per Day: 10:30~7:00PM(M-F)
Average Teaching hours per day: 50 minute class/ 4-6 hours with 15 minutes break in between
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!