Teaching English in Thailand
· If you are interested in teaching but don't know where to start,
· If you want to travel in Thailand and earn money,
· If you want to experience Thailand, AYC is the right answer.
AYC International Recruitment
Yours in Education
AYC Intercultural Programs Thailand is looking for enthusiastic and responsible native English teachers with a Bachelor’s degree for our next semester which will start at the beginning of May to teach conversational English in Thailand. Teachers are needed in positions in Bangkok and all around Thailand. Keep in mind that our programs are fully supported by Education Ministry of Thailand and Government Savings Bank. Refer to http://www.aycthailand.com for more details about us.
Currently, AYC is among top three in education in Thailand with student exchange, work and travel, au pair, English Camps programs, TESOL course etc and we are the biggest teacher placement organization here as well with 190+ teachers in 73 schools all over Thailand. We are the biggest as we are the most reliable teacher placement organization in Thailand. If you want to work with a highly reliable company who can pay you always on time with a legal basis in Thailand, join us.
- Salary between 32,000 thb to 38,000 thb depending on your qualification and experience
- 10,000 baht for ending contract bonus per semester
- 7,500 baht for each subsequent signing of a new contract
- Visa run and work permit expenses will be covered
- Assistance on finding accommodation
- Transportation to your post from Bangkok.
- Reliable support and fair foreign management
- Accident/health insurance
- Native English speakers only
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Age between 22 to 55
- Experience and TESOL/TEFL certificate is a plus
- High responsibility
Documentation needed for your application:
1 - CV/Resume. (Microsoft Office Doc or Adobe PDF format)
2 - Copy of your highest level of academic degree/diploma/certificate/or college transcript.
3 - A photocopy of the front page of your valid passport.
4 - Recent color Photo.
5 - Letter of Recommendation/or Release Letter from your previous school (optional)
6 - Any other relevant information you think might help your application. (optional)
Also we will hold a mandatory seminar for our new teachers between April 30th - May 5th , 2012 . This seminar will be about Thai Culture and hints, tips on how to teach successfully in Thailand. Seminar will be for
5 days and hotel/meals will be paid by AYC and at the end you will receive a Thai Cultural Certificate which is important for applying for a position in Thailand. We will hold it without any fee and just for the benefit and development of our teachers. So you need to be in Thailand for this seminar during this date.
If you want more knowledge about teaching, you can join our TEFL/TESOL training courses with job guarantee as well for being more prepared to teach. If you are interested, contact us for the dates.
If we can agree on everything, your position can be secured before coming here with AYC reliability. For further inquiry, feel free to mail us anytime. We will respond you as soon as possible.
AYC International Recruitment Department
Mobile: 668-8874-2561 Office Tel: +66 2556-1533-38 Fax: +66 2-911-1700
GOT Building 7th floor, Ratchadaphisek soi 29, 10900 Chatuchak, Bangkok, THAILAND
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!