King’s English for Kids is currently looking for two teachers to join its expanding team of teaching professionals. Successful candidates will be active, outgoing, and have a love of working with children.
King’s English for Kids was established in late 2009 to be a modern, productive and enjoyable environment for young students to study in. Interest and enrollment in the school has been immense with the result that a further seven schools have been opened in the last year, each rapidly becoming fully enrolled.
Class sizes are small, with a maximum of twelve students. Each classroom is fully-equipped with a projector, computer, and digital whiteboard, in addition to other modern teaching equipment. Teaching assistants are provided for all International Staff and provide invaluable advice and assistance.
King’s English for Kids is located in Beijing, the capital city of China, and also has additional centres in Tianjin, Qingdao, and Hainan. Our teaching team is intimate and friendly, with a good working atmosphere. Teachers are cared for by a foreign management team who help with any of the difficulties encountered living and working in another country, whether those difficulties are personal or professional.
Contract details consist of twenty-five hours per week. Classes usually take place during afternoons, evenings, and on weekends. Teachers receive two consecutive days off per week.
Remuneration includes the following:
- a competitive salary based upon qualifications and experience (10000-13000 RMB per month)
- free clean, modern accommodation located close to the school, or an accommodation allowance of RMB 2500 for those applicants already located in China who wish to seek their own Tianjin
- a stipend of RMB 300 per month to help cover utility costs
- a round-trip airfare upon completion of a one-year contract, up to the value of $1200 USD
- health insurance up to the value of $5000
- standard Chinese holidays. A travel-expenses holiday is organised by the management each year for the foreign staff during each summer term
- all visa/medical costs
- free Chinese lessons provided by the school
Candidates interested in applying for this position should:
1) hold a university degree in any discipline
2) be between 25-55 years of age
3) be a native English speaker holding a passport from one of the following countries – The UK, The USA, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand, the Republic of Ireland, or Australia.
4) hold one year of work experience after graduation.
Should you wish to apply for a position with our school, please send an email containing your CV, covering letter, recent photograph, and any letters of recommendation you hold. Please send all documents to the Manager for International Staff, James Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Edit or Delete this posting: