ESL Jobs in China - EF Daqing
EF English First
Daqing, Heilongjiang province, P.R.China
Position: Full time Young Learner English language teacher
Reference No. DQTA03A
Due to our continuous expansion, English First Daqing is looking to enlarge our teaching team. We need qualified and experienced teachers to join our professional and hard working team of over 10 international teachers. You will be part of a team of committed teachers who can add value to the school in many ways.
EF Daqing stands as a proud and well established member of the global EF community. Our first school opened in 2001 and since then we’ve been growing rapidly. We opened our second school in 2008 and have been providing engaging and effective communicative English classes to students from 4 to 14 years old, as well as some adult classes.
We have exceptional teaching resources, benefiting from English First’s 40 years of experience and global product development department. This means you have all the resources you need and more to deliver the best possible classes, as well as academic support and training from the schools’ Director of Studies.
Daqing – The city
Daqing is located in the north-east of China in Heilongjiang province. To its west is Inner Mongolia and East is Russia. Known as “The City of a Hundred Lakes”, Daqing is a beautiful, modern city with a population of 2.6 million and is well known throughout China for its oil reserves.
The Feitian Ski Resort, just one of hundreds of ski-able mountains, is a short journey outside Daqing, situated in the Daqing Oilfield Amusement Park which is popular in winter with visitors from across northwest China who come to enjoy the skiing and other snow sports.
Daqing is ranked first among inland cities as a “National Model City for Environmental Protection” and was awarded the “National Excellent City for Tourism”. Daqing City is a modern city with wide and
bright highways, magnificent buildings, blue lakes, fresh air and natural sight-seeing places. Enjoy your time the many restaurants, shops, bars and sport facilities.
For more information on the city of Daqing have a look at these sites:
· Maximum of 20 hours teaching per week
· Lesson planning
· Use audio / video materials in classes
· Cooperate with the CM and DOS in ensuring the constructive communication and efficient operation of the centre
· Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
· Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes, conversation clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
· Attend centre social events
· Excellent salary: 6,000 RMB per month
· Free accommodation: Western style, near the school
· Flight allowance: 9,000 RMB half payable after 6 months, half after 12 months
· Legal ‘Z’ work visa
· 12 days public holidays plus 10 days extra holidays
· On-going training and academic support
· Promotion opportunities within the EF network
· Bachelor’s degree
· TEFL certificate
· Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
· Experience teaching young learners preferred
· Plenty of passion and energy
How to apply
Please send the following to Aidan at jobs@GoldStarTeachers.com:
· Covering letter
· Recent photo
· Degree & TEFL certificates
· Passport photo page
· Contact details and 5 available days and times available for interview
· Include in the subject heading the reference no. DQTA03A
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!