Kindergarten/Elementary School Teacher Needed in Jakarta, Indonesia
Tzu Chi School is a new private school located in North Jakarta, Indonesia. Established in 2010, Tzu Chi school is one of the few schools in the country to institute a well-rounded teaching curriculum. The curriculum not only focuses on academics, but also on educating children to be both moral and upright. The shared objective of Tzu Chi schools around the world is the delivery of education where kindness, compassion, joy, and selfless giving is at the core of all teachings. As part of the Tzu Chi foundation, teachers will be able to work in a dynamic team environment, collaborate with over 900 students, and grow professionally in an organization that values talent development.
The school’s philosophy is built upon Dharma Master Cheng Yen’s belief of love and gratitude. Master Cheng Yen is the founder of the Tzu Chi Foundation. Under her leadership, the Tzu Chi Foundation has accomplished the Charity, Education, Medicine and Culture Missions; it also has been involved in many international disaster reliefs.
We are looking for candidates who share these same beliefs and are willing to take on the responsibilities below:
• Warm and nurturing teachers to work with our kindergarten and elementary children.
• Follow the training provided by Tzu Chi school and incorporate into the day-to-day teaching in accordance with the school’s expectations
• Willingness to participate in school extracurricular activities, foundation charity events, and community programs.
• Responsible for the well-being, care, and supervision of children.
• Responsible for lesson planning, parent communication, and curriculum implementation including math and reading readiness curriculum
No of Positions: 7
Salary Range: US $1,800 - $2,500
Job Date Range: March - June 2012, Application Deadline: 2/28/2012
Type of School: Private School
Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Age of Students: Kindergarten, Primary School
Teaching Hours: 40 to 45 hours / week
School Population: 900
Students Per Class: 20-25
A competitive salary and an a year end bonus according to the performance appraisal
One year renewable contract
Airfare: round trip economy class airfare reimbursed
Visa and work permit costs are covered
Housing: shared housing provided
Paid Vacation: 3 weeks
Health Insurance: medical insurance provided
Required Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in Education, teacher certification preferred
TEFL/TESL certification: required if not a certified teacher
Required Nationality: American, Canadian
Teaching Experience: Minimum 2 years of kindergarten/elementary classroom teaching experience
Submit a health certificate
We offer our staff a professional environment to ensure that we can provide a nurturing and educational experience for every child. In Tzu Chi School, our focus is working as a team to create a loving and caring environment.
Please submit your resume, academic transcript & recent photograph to :
HRD TZU CHI SCHOOL
Jl. Pantai Indah Kapuk Boulevard, Tzu Chi Center
E-mail : email@example.com
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!