2.5M with an excellent curriculum and staff at an well-established school in Seoul!
2.5M with an excellent curriculum and staff at an well-established school in Bundang! Beautiful parks nearby, 30 min to Gangnam, downtown of Seoul.
We have placed a number of teachers every year to this school for the last 8 years. All teachers have given us feedbacks that this school is well organized and treats teachers fairly. We are looking for teachers who majored in English/Education or with TESOL plus 1 year teaching experience.
Bundang is a very famous suburb of Seoul where is located just border of Seoul, and only 30 minutes from Seoul. It is a great place to live, with beautiful riverside parks along the river with bike paths, basketball and tennis courts and lots of trees and gardens. The famous Samsung Plaza department store is located right in the middle and is home to fantastic shopping, movie theaters, foreign restaurants and cafes.
JOB & VISA REQUIREMENTS
1. Be a native English native speaker from USA or CAN
2. Hold a BACHELOR’S DEGREE or higher (any major)
- Job Type: Private Language School
- Location: Seoul and surroundings
- Salary: 2.4-2.5M KRW
- FREE Accommodations: studio apt, furnished
- FREE Airfare: round-trip provided
- Bonus: one month salary upon contract completion
- Medical: half paid by school
- Paid Vacation: 10 days + national holidays
- Students: Kinder / Elementary
- Max. Students Per Class: 10
- Working Hours: 9:00AM-6:30PM, M-F
- Staff Size: Foreign Teachers 10 / Korean Teachers 6
- Start date: 2012 Feb
WHAT PlanetESL PROVIDES:
- Work visa arrangements and on-going assistance
- Fast and Reliable support always
- Free Airport Pick-up
- Continuous care and support after placement
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should fill out an online application(fastest and easiest way to apply) at http://www.PlanetESL.com, at which time they should attach their resume highlighting any teaching/tutoring or related experience they have, as well as a recent headshot photo.
ABOUT http://www.PlanetESL.com and MORE…
We have countless positions available all year round. Established in 1999 and owned by Korean and Canadian Nationals, with 10 years of experience, we not only offer jobs, but also we match teachers for suitable positions with each teacher’s personality and preferences. By applying through our website http://www.PlanetESL.com Teachers can let us know EXACTLY what kind of job they are looking for, including location, preferred student age, accommodation preference, desired rate of pay, etc, and we will contact them with jobs matching their criteria. We only deal with reputable schools where previous or current teachers have given us a positive recommendation.
First time teachers to Korea should be sure to visit our website http://www.PlanetESL.comwhich contains invaluable information including the hiring process from A to Z, standard contract terms, detailed info on Korean culture and daily life, jobs, students, the Korean work environment, ESL and government resources, and much, much more!
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!