Excellent Jobs - Teach English in China
The best jobs with the best schools across China
Reference no.: GSTA01A
Position: Full time English language teacher
Schools: Language Centers
Locations: Across China
Start date: Year round
Our website: http://www.GoldStarTeachers.com
We are looking for motivated, inspiring English teachers with a creative flair and a thirst for adventure.
Our high academic standards and fun learning environment have established our schools as the very best in the industry. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work with a friendly teaching team where your creativity will be valued and your teaching will really make a difference to students’ lives.
At the moment, we have openings with the leading language training schools in China, including English First, Disney English, Shane English Schools, Wall Street English, DD Dragon and many more.
All the schools provide exceptional teaching materials, the latest educational technology such as interactive white boards and have friendly teaching teams, supportive management, and offer a generous compensation package. In short, they are fantastic schools to work for and are waiting to speak to you now.
The majority of positions are for teaching students aged 7 to 14 years old, although positions are also available for younger students aged 3 to 6 as well as adult and business English students.
Class sizes are kept small, to an average of 8-12 students which allows for noticeable progress to be made and also makes classroom management that much easier.
· Maximum of 20 hours teaching per week
· Lesson planning
· Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
· Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes and conversation clubs
· Attend centre social events
· Excellent salary: 6,000 – 11,000 RMB depending on qualifications, experience and school location
· Free accommodation: Western style, near the school
· Flight allowance
· Legal ‘Z’ work visa
· 12 days public holidays plus 10 days extra holidays
· Airport pick-up and full induction program
· Health insurance
· On-going training and academic support
· Promotion opportunities
· Bachelor’s degree
· TEFL certificate
· Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
· Teaching experience preferred
· Plenty of passion and energy
How to apply
Please send the following to Aidan at jobs@GoldStarTeachers.com:
· Covering letter
· Recent, smart photo
· Passport photo page
· Degree & TEFL certificates
· Preference for teaching locations (if any)
· Quote reference # GSTA01A in the email subject
There are no costs whatsoever for the entire recruitment process.
If you are looking to teach English in China, teaching young learners and adults is guaranteed to be a truly rewarding and exciting experience. As far as ESL jobs in China go, you will not find better support, teaching materials and a friendlier teaching team. With a legal work visa and insurance provided you can teach English abroad in safety and security.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!