YBM Language Institutes is searching for dynamic and professional instructors to join its team of instructors in Incheon, Seongnam, Seoul, Daejon, Daegu, Daejon and Busan for February 2012 - May 2012 start dates.
YBM is Korea's biggest EFL corporation, and has been voted Korea’s #1 EFL organization for the last nine years running. Dating back to 1961, YBM is Korea’s premier provider of English language content and services. Instructors for our EFL programs are offered contracts whose conditions are 100 % guaranteed and supported by a company whose reputation is second to none. Working with native-speaking English academic supervisors, instructors are provided with complete support and assistance to help students meet their language development goals.
1. Locations - Busan, Daegu, Daejon, Incheon, Seongnam, Seoul
2. Starting Dates – February 1st , March 5th, April 2nd, May 2nd (paid training sessions to take place January 16 – 20, February 20 – 24, March 19 – 23, April 23 - 27)
3. Salary - Base salary up to 2.5 million won per month (depending on qualifications)
** Possibility to make over 3.0 million won with overtime **
4. Working Hours - Teach six 50-minute classes per day, 25 teaching hours per week
5. Vacation – Minimum of 10 days paid vacation + Korean National Holidays
1. PREPAID Round trip airfare
2. Key money for housing PLUS monthly housing allowance
3. 50% Medical Insurance, 50% National Pension
4. Severance bonus equal to 1 month salary + bi-monthly performance bonuses
5. 50% Tuition Reduction on YBM Korea, Japanese, or Chinese Language Classes
6. Visa Processing Costs Reimbursed - processing fee for criminal background check, E2 visa processing fee, processing fee(s) for apostille(s),
express/courier mail (when documents are sent to the school), and medical examination (in Korea).
1. BA/BSc. (graduate and professional degrees will be given preference)
2. Prefer applicants with formal EFL teaching experience, graduate degrees, business experience, and/or TESOL, CELTA, TEFL Certification.
3. Applicants meeting the aforementioned requirements and currently residing in Korea will be given preference.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact the national academic director for YBM Language Institutes by email at email@example.com
. Applications must be accompanied by the following documents:
1. Cover letter
2. Resume (including contact information, educational/employment history, and employment references)
3. Passport information page (digital copy)
4. Recent photo
5. Indication of preferred starting dates and locations (see above listings)
** Only those persons submitting the above documents, as well as being in possession of a valid and apostilled criminal records check (federal level) and apostilled copy of their university diploma will be contacted for an interview.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO:
To Edit or Delete this posting: