We are truly looking for experienced and knowledgeable SAT/AP teachers who can confidently teach any one of the subjects among;
A. SAT Subjects
- Critical Reading
- English Literature
- US History
- World History
B. AP Subjects
- AP Biology
- AP Chemistry
- AP English Language
- AP English Literature
- AP Macroeconomics
- AP Microeconomics
- AP US History
- AP World History
- AP European History
The school provides highly professional AP/SAT test prep service for students who're advancing to U.S. universities.
US Top ranking schools' graduates and experienced teachers will be highly appreciated for this opportunity.
APPLY NOW to work in center of Gangnam Seoul and receive the highest benefits from the top SAT/AP institute in Korea by applying via http://gloii.cafe24.com/form/application.php
Be sure to input "APSATAGJ120116" in 'job number' field and specify which AP or SAT subjects you can teach and your available working schedule per week in the last 'additional message' filed in the application.
A. Job Information
- School Type: Private
- Job Type: Full Time or Part Time
- Location: Gangnam, Seoul (Apguejong or Daechi)
- No. of teachers needed: 10
- Student Age: High School
- Starting Date: Jan, Feb 2012
- Working Hours: Flexible (it will be scheduled via schedule adjustment between teacher and students)
- Preferred Teachers: US Top ranking schools preferred and teachers in Korea preferred
- Payment: 50,000KRW - 100,000KRW hourly rate (3M KRW - 5M KRW monthly salary)
- Airfare: Provided (Round)
- Housing: Provided
B. HOW TO APPLY
Anyone who's interested in this opportunity, please make DIRECT application through our 'APPLY NOW' site at http://gloii.cafe24.com/form/application.php
and be sure to input "APSATAGJ120116" in job number field and specify which AP or SAT subjects you can teach in the 'additional message' filed in the application.
Simply sending resume alone will be disregarded. We need additional application information to make a perfect match with right positions.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please let us know by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org
for prompt assistance.
- Anyone who recently graduated from one of the TOP ranking universities in the US.
- F-4 visa holders (Korean Gyopos) and IVY Leaguer are highly valued!
- No prior teaching experience required, but must have knowledge and passion for teaching
* Proof documents will be asked during the official process
- Hold an Apostilled photocopy of original bachelor degree from an accredited university
- Obtain a nationwide criminal background check with an authenticating Apostille document (F4 visa holders doesn't need this)
D. About gloii RS
gloii is a professional recruiting and English teacher placement agency operating in New York, London, Sydney and Seoul Korea.
We're providing comprehensive, knowledgeable and professional guidance to prospective ESL teachers who have the sincere desire to come to South Korea to teach English while at the same time learning about the richness and uniqueness of Korean culture and everyday life.
gloii has the recruiting network throughout Korea directly representing a great number of Public and Private schools and able to get you the most established and reputable employers saving your valuable time and energy. Our services are being offered free of charge for teachers.
>> Contact Channels;
PHONES: US +1 708-320-9630 | Korea +82 10-9182-4621 ; +82 70-7566-4621
MESSENGER: Skype - gloiirs | MSN - gloii | AIM - gloiirep | Yahoo - gloiirep | GTalk - gloiirep
To Edit or Delete this posting: