ESL Instructors wanted for University/Institute positions throughout in Saudi Arabia
Skyline Global seeks qualified EFL Instructors for various University and Institute positions in Saudi Arabia. You will only find these positions through Skyline Global Solutions, a leader in international teaching jobs for Saudi Arabia. Skyline provides exclusive opportunities for teachers in western countries.
Absolute Requirement:Must be a native English speaker and have citizenship of US, Canada, British, New Zealand, Australian, or South African. We are looking for teachers to start (January/February 2012).
Duration:1-2 year contracts
Gender:Male & Female
Location:Various Cities in Saudi Arabia
Please review the requirements below and to apply your resume/C.V in word format firstname.lastname@example.org
IN ORDER TO QUALIFY, YOU MUST BE U.S., CANADIAN, BRITISH, NEW ZEALAND, AUSTRALIAN, OR SOUTH AFRICAN CITIZENS.
The Prospective Instructor must possess the following credentials to qualify for this position:
- Bachelors' Degree in English/Education related field, or Bachelors' Degree & TESL/TEFL/CELTA certificate
- 1-2 years of teaching experience
- Hardworking, dynamic and computer literate.
- Native English speakers only
- Male or female candidates
- Citizenship must be U.S., Canada, U.K., or South African, New Zealand, or Australian
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons and workshops for groups and individuals;
- Designing and producing teaching materials and adapting existing materials;
- Carrying out assessments of students' needs;
- Planning schemes of work;
- Assessing students' progress;
- Keeping records;
- Attending team meetings;
- Attending and contributing to training sessions;
- Advising colleagues;
- Preparing information for inspection visits and other quality assurance exercises;
- Helping to draft and review institutional policies relating to the education of students with English as a Second Language;
- Engaging in continuous professional development (CPD);
- Basic salary. = $3000-3500 USD
- Housing. = $400 USD (stipend or fully provided and paid)
- Transportation. = $ 133 USD
- Health insurance, prepaid roundtrip airfare, visa and sponsorship paid.
- 30 days vacation and holidays paid.
- Sick days paid
- Total package = $3533-4033 USD
Know a teacher interested in working in Saudi Arabia? Ask about our "Refer ATeacher" program, which offers fees to the referrer if the teacher is successfully placed!
... Another position brought to you by Skyline Global Solutions.
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!