Live and work in Moscow - Kindergarten and School Teachers Needed in Moscow, Russia
Teach in Moscow, Russia - Kindergarten and School Teachers Needed in Moscow!
Experience the amazing culture and history of Moscow in the company of over 40 teachers from all over the world!
Simply English Moscow is looking for energetic, professional native English teachers to join us for the 2022-23 school year. Our teachers work in state and private schools, kindergartens, and with private students. While our students can be of all ages, most are young children and teenagers, so only teachers who enjoy working with kids should apply!
Monday - Friday schedule (weekends always off)
Maximum 25 teaching hours per week - no office hours!
Positions available to start in September, 2022
Simply English Benefits:
• A competitive salary: 85,000 - 110,000 Rub + (depending on experience and qualifications)
• HOUSING - subsidized by the school
• Work Visa - full support and paid by the school
• Free monthly transport pass
• Free PRIVATE health insurance
• Paid public holidays
• Paid winter vacation
• Paid sick leave
• Vibrant social life for teachers with bi-weekly parties and events!
• Paid Teacher training and “living in Moscow” seminars during the first week of employment
• Free printer and Wi-Fi in your home, as well as free teaching supplies
• Free Russian lessons
• 24 HOUR emergency support
• Free transfer from the airport to your apartment upon arrival
• All teaching materials provided by the school
***Couples applying for the position will be provided with a separate private apartment***
Simply English Job Requirements:
• A native English speaker from the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, South Africa, NZ or Ireland
• Flexible, creative, energetic, and passionate about working with kids!
• Positive and easy-going, with experience handling cultural differences
• Have at least 1 year teaching experience with children (preferred but we are willing to train aspiring teachers with a strong desire to learn!)
• Hold a university degree in any subject
Fun Extras:• Career growth opportunities
• Company-sponsored social and cultural events EVERY TWO WEEKS!
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and recent photo!
Watch our video about life of Simply English teachers in Moscow:
*Simply English is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age! We pride ourselves in providing a western-style work and office environment where our native English teachers feel comfortable and safe.*
To apply, email email@example.com
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!