NES and Non-NES Teachers
Two Native English-Speaking Teachers for Primary and Secondary Levels
One Native English Speaking Homeroom Teacher for KG.1
One Non-native English Speaking Physics Teacher for M.4-6
One Non-native English Speaking P.E. Gentleman Teacher for Primary and Secondary Levels
Two Non-native English Speaking Assistant Teachers for KG.3 and Year 6
One Non-native English Speaking Mathematics Teacher for Grade 3-4
Sarasas Witaed Romklao School is a bilingual and international school with more than 4,000 students and 160 foreign teachers and is one of the 45 Sarasas Affiliated Schools. It is located near Ladkrabang Airport Link, near Suwannaphum International Airport on Romklao Road next to Romklao soi 44. Prospective candidates are warmly invited to send in your resume. Please contact by email email@example.com
- Two Native English-Speaking Teachers for Primary and Secondary Levels
- One Native English Speaking Homeroom Teachers for KG.1
- One Non-native English Speaking Physics Teacher for M.4-6
- One Non-native Speaking P.E. Gentleman Teacher for Primary and Secondary Levels
- Two Non-native English Speaking Assistant Teacher for KG.3 and Year 6
- One Non-native English Speaking Mathematics Teacher for Grade 3-4
• The starting date is as soon as possible.
1. The native English-speaking teachers need to graduate at least with a Bachelor’s
degree in any field.
2. Able to make a commitment to work for at least one year contract.
• A salary for a native English-speaking teacher with a bachelor’s degree is 35,000 +
3,000 Baht (housing allowance) = 38,000 Baht and a master’s degree is 37,000 + 3,000
Baht (housing allowance) = 40,000 Baht.
• Non-native English-speaking teacher is 21,000 Baht after probation for a Physics
teacher in M.4-6.
1. Approximately 2 months’ school holiday a year.
2. The contract is a twelve-month pay through the bank. Long holidays salary between
March – May are paid in full.
3. Health insurance premium of 5,000 Baht a year and is effective from the first day of
4. The school pays for a visa and work permit on the second year of their employment
5. Yearly increment.
6. Office hours are from 7.30-15.30.
7. No afternoon and weekend activity.
8. Curriculum textbooks are provided.
9. Teaching load is about 20-24 periods per week.
10. Free healthy lunch.
11. Air-conditioned classroom with 25 students in a class at IEP Programme and some
classes at the Bilingual Programme.
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!