URGENT HIRE: English Language Camp Counselor in France
Work in France this autumn!
Now hiring for the following start dates at our American village overnight camps:
- October 14th - November 5th
- October 22nd - November 5th
You would be an English Language Counselor, living at our immersion camps, which are scattered in the countryside across France. You would lead activities & English classes for French children between the ages of 7 & 17 years old. Counselors are responsible for the safety and well-being of the campers under their care.
The average contract length is 2 to 4 weeks. Salary is 1170 euros per month. Meals and housing are paid for by the employer.
- Camp counseling, childcare, &/or teaching experience
- Fluent C1 Level English
- Correct grammar and spelling on application
- Knowledge of north American or British history and culture, preferably through travel or studies
- Typical applicant is between 20 and 35 years old.
- Clear criminal history
- EU national or other nationals with a valid French work permit
- Being a team player, be organized, and a good communicator.
- Kindness, caring and friendly: a people-person.
- Able to disconnect from technology during working hours (no smartphones while with the kids).
- A CELTA or TEFL certificate is not required. However, classroom teaching can be a part of this job. Counselors are receptive to our approach of teaching English through active participation, positive reinforcement and encouragement.- Capable of organizing activities in English : sports, arts & crafts, dance, large scale games, etc.
- Happy to perform in skits, tell stories, lead songs & cheers, all in English.
- A salary for all days worked: 1170 Euros / month.
- Shared dorm-style housing with other counselors, bedding included.
- Meals included.
- Free laundry services are available at least once a week.
- Absolutely no application fee to apply to this job.
- All counselors may request a 55 defrayal of train travel to their village (within France).
- Accident insurance while working for work-related injuries.
- We have multiple camps running simultaneously across France. Nacel pays for any work-related transportation costs if the counselor changes camps.
American Village Camps seek energetic, creative, initiative-takers who are fluent English speakers & love working with children. We've been running English immersion camps in France since 1994! In 2021, we are running camps from April to November.
Our email is email@example.com. If available and interested, please apply online via our website:
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!