Teach English in Nanjing (13,000 USD yearly benefits)
As an international teacher you will teach 8-15 students per class with the help of a teaching assistant. The school will provide a training package. Classrooms contain teaching facilities such as whiteboards.
- 130 ACH (87 real hours) per calendar month (=4.33 weeks), or 20 real hours per week every calendar month.
- 40 hours (divided over 6 days) per week during peak months (June-August and January or February), arranged by the Director of Studies. This is represented by an average of 30 ACH.
- 174 ACH (113 real hours) per calendar month, or 26 real hours per week every calendar month.
It is possible to teach more than 40 ACH one week and less than 40 ACH another week, averaging out over the calendar month.
The exact working schedule and number of classes per day will be discussed.
Salary and Benefits
- 14,000-24,000 RMB per month after tax.
- Health insurance.
- Visa reimbursement 6,000 RMB.
- Allowance 2,000 RMB/month.
- Housing allowance/accommodation 3,000 RMB/month.
- Flight reimbursement: 10,000 RMB (with 15 month contract), 8,000 RMB (with 12 month contract). 4,000 RMB will be paid in the 6th month, 4,000 RMB in the 12th month, and 2,000 RMB in the 15th month.
- Arrival assistance 7,000 RMB.
- End of contract bonus 6,000 RMB.
- Native Speakers.
- Bachelor degree.
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate or 2 years teaching experience preferred.
For questions, send a message to email@example.com.
Why Teachers Love Nanjing
Nanjing is a big city of 8 million people and has a brilliant history, good nightlife, and food of all cuisines to keep your palate busy. Nanjing is a great place to live for numerous reasons, like its great sightseeing spots like the city wall, hotspots like 1912 for nightlife, or Purple Mountain for natural beauty. As a major travel hub, Nanjing also offers up access to the rest of China through the country’s high-speed rail system.
Nanjing is as friendly and safe a place as one can find in China, and one of the better places to live in the country as it balances a high standard of life while not being overly expensive.
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!