Online Technical Copywriter
A technical copywriter focuses on providing the written words (the copies) for various advertising campaigns.
Copy can include:
- Creating headlines, slogans, catchphrases, straplines
- Body copy for emails, website content
- Writing for web advertising, social media and mobile applications
As a technical copywriter, you'll need to:
- Write clear, persuasive, concise, original copy through the various iterations of the project
- Proofread copy to check spelling and grammar
- Familiarize yourself with your clients' products and services, the target audience and their competitors' activities
- Keep up to date with popular culture and trends
- Many of our clients are in the IT industry, so you will have to be comfortable with comprehending and summarizing technical terminology
- Ultimate knowledge and awareness of the English language - native or native level - we are ready to consider candidates without experience, but language skills and desire to learn are essential
- The ability to write and think creatively
- Experience in writing (please, provide the samples in your application)
- The ability to work to strict deadlines without compromising on work quality
- An eye for detail
- Strong research skills
- Ability to write concise, compelling copy
- Preferred: A background in computer science or IT; copywriting experience
How to apply: Please send your application to email@example.com
An interview and demo task will be scheduled upon acceptance of your CV. One to two weeks of free training is provided before the job starts.
Relocation to Saint-Petersburg is guaranteed with a successful job offer. Candidates from the UK can relocate immediately, and other nationals after the Russian borders open to your respective country. However, if you prefer to work remotely and aren’t interested in relocating this won’t be a problem as we work remotely.
If you are interested in an online ESL teaching position, the technical copywriter and the ESL teacher positions can both be worked simultaneously, at a schedule convenient.
Salary: Is based on the number of copies written per day and varies depending on experience, qualifications, and project. Ranges from 500 USD to 1200 USD. The average pay per copy is 4 USD for a 100-word document, 1 a.h. of online teaching is 8 USD.
Application deadline: October 30th, 2020.
Note: We only accept applications with a cover letter. In your cover letter, please specify which position you are especially interested in (or if in both), your experience, samples of your work (if applicable), and whether you’re ready to work part-time or full-time.
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!