Academic Manager in Ningbo, China
The school is one of the biggest British owned TEFL companies in Asia. Over the course of ten years, owners Kevin and Kelly have successfully turned their school into a well-established organization. The two are known for their professionalism and understanding of foreign teachers.
There are currently 3 branches in the city center with 18 foreign staff and over 1500 students.
Besides teaching, as the academic manager you will make sure other teachers perform well and you will support them with their development.
- You have a passport from the United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or United States.
- A bachelor’s degree or better.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate or better.
- 2+ years of work experience at an English School.
- A clear criminal background.
Salary And Benefits
- 18,000 RMB ($2675) per month base salary.
- Workshop bonus of 1500 RMB per month.
- Observation bonus of up to 1800 RMB per month.
- Productivity bonus for teaching up to 7000 RMB per month (based on additional teaching hours).
- Contract completion bonus of 12,000 RMB.
- 5 working days per week with 2 consecutive days off.
- 25 days paid holiday.
- Free flight to China (in case signing for a later date).
- Health insurance provided.
- Arrival hotel costs covered.
- Visa costs within China covered.
- Teaching Assistant with every class who will assist with marking homework, communicating with parents and classroom behavior.
- All courses have complete course guides and syllabus guides. This takes pressure off you, and frees you to concentrate on how to develop your teaching, rather than worrying about what to teach.
- Close welfare support. The school will meet you at the airport and assist with finding accommodation, setting up a bank account, getting a sim card and general orientation.
- Many opportunities for career development (Teacher Management, Teacher Training, Marketing and Sales, Publishing, Teacher Recruitment) nationally and internationally with schools all over Asia. As well as opportunities at the multiple head offices in varying departments.
For questions, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!