English Teacher - Maple Bear Pyeongchon
Maple Bear is an immersion school that teaches students through hands-on, play-based learning. The Maple Bear mission is to deliver a student-focused learning system in a safe, secure, and stimulating environment that prepares students for success at the post-secondary level and that instills a passion for life-long learning.
We are looking for energetic and resourceful full-time teachers for immediate hire. We have a great staff of native English teachers with Korean partner teachers to assist and team-teach.
We are in Anyang-si, 45 minutes from downtown Seoul. We teach kindergarten and elementary children Monday through Friday, 30 teaching hours per week. Optional overtime if desired.
***Teachers currently living in South Korea only who are from Canada or the US***
At least one year teaching experience preferred
Education degree desired
- 2.3-2.5 KRW per month salary, depending on experience and educational background
- National Health Coverage, National Pension Plan
- Severance Pay (upon completion of one–year contract)
- Partially-Furnished Housing
- Paid holidays and 2 weeks’ vacation
I would encourage you to visit http://www.maplebear.ca/ for more information.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send your resume, cover letter, and recent photo(s) to email@example.com
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!