Excellent positions across China - Public schools, universities, international schools, kindergartens. Great locations and benefits
With over 20 years’ experience in China, AEG recruitment, part of Aston Educational Group, prides itself on providing teachers with the best opportunities at the most reputable schools. We have a number of great positions available with start dates throughout the year. Our main priority is to find you the best possible opportunity, so any questions you have we are more than happy to answer for you.
As well as your own schools, we currently have a variety of positions available in cities such as Shanghai, Beijing, Dalian, Nanjing, Xi'an, Guangzhou, Chengdu and many more.
Beijing Priimary school:
· Competitive remuneration (Range is RMB26000-36000 per month before tax according to teacher's qualifications)
· Accommodation: On-campus provided without charge (furnished apartment including utilities)
· Global Health Insurance
· Transportation Allowance (arrival before contract starts, departure after contract complete and return flights each summer)
· Free tuition for up to 2 children
· Meals provided during working days
Chengdu International Primary/Middle school:
Housing allowance: 1.5k
40 hours per week with a maximum of 20 teaching hours
Contract completion bonus: 8-10k
Holidays: 65 days’ winter and summer holiday
Nanjing Primary school:
Salary: 18 - 20k
Housing allowance: 2k
40 hours per week with a maximum of 15 teaching hours
Contract completion bonus: Negotiable
Holidays: Fully paid winter holidays, 1-month salary during summer after contract renewal. Plus, annual leave.
Shanghai: International Bilingual Primary/Middle School
Salary: 200K-280k per year
Housing: Free accommodation
Physical exam reimbursement
Reimburse 60% food expenses;
Air allowance once per year;
Guangzhou University Teacher
Hours: Less than 24 classes each week
Flight allowance: 5k
Holidays: Winter allowance, all public holidays.
These are just a sample of some of the great schools with partner with. If you would like to hear more about the above mentioned positions, please do get in touch. If you have any specific requirements we would be more than happy to assist you.
- Native English speaker from US, UK, Canada, Ireland, South Africa, New Zealand or Australia.
- Bachelors degree
- 120 hour TEFL or 2 years teaching experience
To apply, please send us a copy of your resume and a recent photo to Steve: email@example.com.
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!