- Before tax 25000-28000RMB base
- Before tax plus 500RMB every teaching class (averagely 10 – 20 classes a month).
Location: Line 15 Wangjing East subway station. 21 floor, Wangjing Lvdi center, Chaoyang district, Beijing, China
Email: email@example.com Skype: live:.cid.b65e5ee9a481cadb Wechat: 15810379512
- Medical and life insurance
- all government holidays
- 5 days paid annual leave
- 6 days paid sick leave
- Work visa (z visa)
Employment type: Full-time
-Work with a dedicated design team to create English curriculum that will engage and encourage young learners.
- Bring energy and excitement to live broadcast lessons taught in large, green screen classrooms.
- Develop authentic materials, such as short videos or voice recordings, to enhance the students’ learning experience.
- Assist the school with organizing additional activities as needed.
- Native speaker from: USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa.
- Bachelor degree or above, majored in English or education preferred
- 120 hours TEFL or TESOL or CELTA certificate
Monday to Friday. ( 1-9pm or 10am-7pm) In summer and winter holidays, you might have to work on weekends sometimes.
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!