Teach English In A Public School - Free Accommodation - Long Holidays - Many Benefits!
United Study is a registered British recruitment consultancy, we offer teach abroad opportunities. We only work with reputable partners and ensure all our teachers are well taken care of.
Ongoing Positions / Other Vacancies Available
Provinces: Beijing, Fujian, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Hebei, Hunan, Guizhou, Anhui, Suzhou, Sichuan, Shanxi, Shandong
Cities: Beijing, Wuhan, Sichuan, Guizhou, Qianshan, Weifang, Changsha City, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Zhuji, Shaoxing City, Feicheng, Suning Country, Lucheng
Second and third-tier cities have very rich cultures, with beautiful scenery. Second and third-tier cities have lower consumption levels, your salary will go much further and you will be able to save just as much as living in a first-tier city.
Types of Positions Available:
- Kindergarten School - Ages 4-6
- Primary Elementary School - Ages 6-11
- Middle High School - Ages 11-15 (conditional available)
- Senior High School - Ages 15-18 (conditional available)
- Monday to Friday 8am-5pm, (No more than 20 teaching hours a week).
- Each class is 40-50 minutes long.
- Sign a 10-month contract, (with the potential to extend).
- Class size: 40-50 students.
- Additional lessons available, (optional).
- Comply with school and national regulations.
Salary from 12,000 – 20,000+ RMB per month, ($1,700-$2,550 USD), (higher salaries will depend on interview performance and experience)
Beijing only - salary starts from 14,000 RMB per month, ($2,000 USD), up to 20,000 RMB+ ($2,550 USD), (higher salaries will depend on interview performance and experience)
- Flight allowance
- Airport pickup upon arrival and free hotel
- Free living accommodation
- Free school meals
- Paid national legal holidays
- Holiday subsidy: Long summer / winter vacations
- Fluent English-Speaker: UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa. (Chinese Z-Visa requirement).
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- TEFL / TESOL or equivalent teaching certificate, (minimum 120 hours). Or 2 years relevant experience with a reference letter.
- Clean criminal record.
To apply: please send your CV, a recent photograph, a short self-introduction video and use the reference: ESL/Public Schools
Email: email@example.com WeChat: SMS5977
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!