TEACH CHILDREN IN JAPAN
Teach in JAPAN, full training provided
Full-time English instructor in Japan. We are currently recruiting for April, 2020 (although with the possibility of starts as early as January - if you are interested in starting earlier than April, the sooner we can interview the better, to get the work visa processed in time!)
We are looking for full-time English instructors to work in kindergartens, teaching English conversation. No experience is necessary – full, ongoing training is provided.
We are recruiting for positions in Kitakyushu, Fukuoka and Tokyo.
1 year’s commitment an absolute necessity! If you’re enthusiastic and up for a challenge, apply today!!
• 32.5 hour, 5-day working week (up to 27 hours teaching).
• Teaching children, mostly 3-10 years old.
• Initial one-year contract.
Salary / Benefits:
• Competitive salary.
• Rent-free, fully-furnished apartment provided.
• Full, ongoing, hands-on training.
• Native English speaker.
• Energy and enthusiasm for teaching.
• University degree.
We are hiring both within Japan and from abroad – interviews in person or over Skype.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, with full CV, current visa status and current location.
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!