Highly-paid Beijing Kindergarten Positions (19,000-35,000RMB monthly)
About Beijing - China’s Capital City
A modern global megacity with three millennia of rich history, Beijing is both one of the oldest cities in the world and one of the world’s leading centres for education, culture, innovation and technology.
Renowned for its opulent palaces, temples, parks, gardens and tombs, Beijing contains seven UNESCO World Heritage Sites; most notably the Great Wall of China and the grand Forbidden City complex - the imperial palace during the Ming and Qing dynasties.
With a vibrant city centre, Beijing is delivers all the benefits of living in a big city: experience Sanlitun’s bar scene, taste authentic Chinese cuisine, scout street markets for hidden treasures, or shop for high-end brands in the largest mall in Asia. And yet - encircled by mountains capped by the meandering Great Wall of China - Beijing is perfectly poised to appreciate China’s natural wonders: view cherry blossom blooming on the hillsides in spring, and watch autumn leaves turn red in Beijing’s many national parks.
Working in a Kindergarten
Our kindergartens offer the following benefits to enthusiastic teachers who are interesting in living and working in Beijing:
- Monthly salary: 19,000-35,000RMB ($2700-5000; £2200-4100; €2403-4400) – according to experience and qualifications
- Accommodation provided
- Paid Chinese public holidays + up to 5 week's fully paid holiday
- 8000RMB flight reimbursement ($1133; £937; 1012)
- Free breakfast and lunch
- Locations all over Beijing
- 12 month contract (renewable)
- Working visa provided
- Mon-Fri working hours, evenings and weekends free
If you love children, teaching in a kindergarten is one of the most rewarding and enjoyable ESL positions in China. Your lessons will include playing games, singing songs, telling stories or drawing pictures - the rest of the day is spent playing with the children and assisting them with their daily activities such as crafts, dancing and exercise.
You will take care of the children along with two Chinese teachers, giving the children an immersive English environment and helping the other teachers to organise the students during their other lessons. These teachers will also assist you with classroom management during your classes.
As your lessons will focus on learning through play, the children will soon learn to eagerly anticipate their English classes. Kindergarten children are very affectionate and openly adore their English teachers – expect to be greeted each morning with hugs and smiles.
More so than with other age groups, you will be able to see your valuable contribution to your students’ development. Across the course of the year, you will see enormous improvements not only in your students’ English, but also in their social skills, their ability to think independently, and their understanding of the world around them.
You need to:
- Have an undergraduate degree (all subjects and classifications welcome)
- Have, or be willing to obtain, a 120 hour online TEFL certificate (if your degree is not in English, Education or a related subject)
- Have a clean criminal record
How to apply
Please send your CV to Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply online at www.nova-esl.com/apply
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!