Adventure in Thailand! Numerous positions available in Northeast Thailand
Adventure in Thailand!
Numerous positions available in Northeast Thailand.
Immerse yourself in a traditional Thai community and help high school students improve their English language skills. This promises to be a wonderful and colourful cultural experience where you are sure of a warm welcome from the friendly locals.
Now hiring. Salary range from 30,000 -37,000 baht per month, plus 3,000 baht accommodation allowance. Ideal for new teachers or those who want to explore a different side of Thailand. Positions available for English, Science, Maths and Art in the following locations:
- Suphan Buri - 4 positions
- Nakhonnayok - 1 position
- Kamphaengphet- 1 positions
- Uttaradit - 1 position
- Chaiyaphum- 2 positions
- Nakhon Ratchasima-1 position
- Roi Et -3 positions
- Ubonratchathani - 2 positions
- Khonkaen -2 positions
- Yasothorn - 4 positions
- Sakon Nakhon -2
Teaching hours are up to 24 hours per week and lesson plans are provided.
The schools also give advice and assistance in finding accommodation, and with applications for visas & work permits; social welfare benefit is included.
To apply, email the following information to email@example.com:
- Copy of passport ID page
- Detailed resume
- Professional photo
- Copy of degrees and certificates
- Recommendation letters/ references
- Short video introducing yourself and why you want to teach
- Dates you will be available to start
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!