University Instructor Wanted in The Beautiful City of Guilin, Guangxi Province, China
Job Title: Language Teachers (English) and Subject Teachers in English
Employer: Guangxi Normal University (GXNU)
School Description: Guangxi Normal University, located in the world-famous historical and cultural tourism city of Guilin, is a provincial key university with a long history, high quality of education and good reputation in China. Guilin is a culturally diverse city nestled in the Karst hills with dramatic landscapes and plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities, including biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, canoeing and other river activities. A short, beautiful river ride to the quaint village of Yangshuo, where you can relax in an international environment with access to Western food, German beer, wine bars, and inexpensive but comfortable boutique hotels.
International Staff play a key role at Guangxi Normal University(GXNU). GXNU is revolutionary in many ways including hiring an American as Director of International Staff and providing consistent work support training to its international staff. Teachers here teach English, Japanese, Korean, Western history, Culture, English Literature, Business, Economics, Communication and other possible subjects. GXNU teachers are not only involved in teaching but also join in other activities such as a foreign language corner, Chinese classes, cultural seminars, countryside trips, and preparing students for English and other contests. The international staff enjoys variety in their careers and contributes to build a culturally rich campus life.
Candidates should have (be)
1. A bachelor's degree or above from a recognized university, or the equivalent thereof
2. At least two years of teaching experience with good communication skills; those who have no two-year English teaching experience must possess a 120-hour TESOL/TEFL certificate. Candidates should also possess a strong sense of responsibility, be a team player, and should not have bad habits such as alcoholism, drug addiction, or selfishness.
3. For English language teachers, we would prefer candidates from English speaking countries with a degree in English, or business or with business teaching experiences.
5000-8000 RMB per month depending on qualifications, plus an end-of-contract bonus of 8000 RMB for finishing a full year contract.
The normal teaching workload is 16 periods per week. Each period is 40 minutes. We will pay an additional 100 RMB for each period over 16 each week. Moreover, we will cover all costs for visa and health Check in Guilin within contract. For the new comers who signed a year long contract with us, we will provide a 1000 RMB settling-in fee when you arrive for the first time. Accident insurance and critical illness insurance in mainland China are provided by GXNU.
We will provide a free private, furnished apartment including a bedroom, living room, kitchen, a balcony, western toilet, air conditioner, washing machine, microwave oven, refrigerator, wardrobe, desk and other common household facilities. We also offer you 100 KW/H of free electricity and 10 m3 of living water each month.
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!