ESL Teacher - Work and Travel English camp July/August 2019 - Full time positions from September 2019
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must contain the following items: C.V., Reference contacts, recent photograph, university degree and teaching certification scans (not mandatory for work and travel)
Everyday English (365ee) is hiring new ESL teachers for the summer of 2019 and for the upcoming academic year starting in September.
ALMOST ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE WORKING WITH CHILDREN.
Children are divided into two main groups aged from 2-6 and 7-13. You will be working at least one of these age groups as a teacher, so if you are not interested in children’s education, please do NOT apply.
Everyday English is a growing company located in the South-West of Moscow. Our teachers come from all over the world to teach English here in what we consider one of the best cities ever, Moscow!
365ee is dynamic and has a constant flow of new ideas. We are looking for people who would like to be a part of a team, feel appreciated and have their inputs and their abilities be put into application. Most of all we are looking for true, dedicated teachers. We are still however a small company, and that means that every one of our employees plays a key role in the development and growth of the company. If you are someone who would like to make a visible difference in the lives of the students you work with, as well as in the company on the whole, then the opportunity to do so is right here.
We are not looking for simple 9-5ers, not looking for people who are interested in having a job just to have a job or worst of all, people who are looking for an express ticket, no-responsibilities pass to Russia. We are educators and we are creative people. Our mission is to teach English, get results, share our linguistic and national culture with Russians as well as to create a wonderful place to work for all of our employees.
Now for the nitty gritty:
WORK AND TRAVEL - City English Summer camp “Moscow Speaks English”
We are searching for two energetic teachers to work at our summer camp in July and August, 2019
This position is best suited for teachers who would like to get a chance to see Russia and take part in an amazing program, all without the commitment of a year contract.
Our camp is operational from 9:00am until 18:30pm Monday-Friday
-Teachers may be of any age, however they must be willing and able to participate in activities requiring physical movement.
-Native speaker of English with passport from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, NZ, South Africa, Malta, Ireland (Non-natives are employed but not eligible for the Work and Travel program)
-Completed Bachelor’s degree or minimally two years of university completed. -Previous experience teaching English no less than one year.
-Work with children aged 7-16 in educational, athletic and organizational settings.
-Be responsible, punctual and hard-working
-Willing to work partially outdoors
-Have a clear understanding of general linguistic terminology, some teaching methodology and children’s psychology
Work contracts either 6 weeks or 8 weeks (3 camp sessions/4 Camp sessions)
- Paid work visa to Russia
- Flight reimbursement
- Paid Moscow transportation pass
- Paid shared accommodation
-Paid Medical insurance
- Work stipend paid weekly
- 3 meals provided every day of camp
- Social events with other teachers and staff
- Candidates will have extra time allotted to their visas to allow for traveling in Russia after the summer camp.
- Potential full time work employment from September/October 2019 if desired.
FULL TIME work position - September 2019
Kindergarten teachers (Part time position possible)
General English teachers
Very young learners specialist (2-6 yrs)
Schedule: 5 consecutive work days / 2 consecutive days off per week.
Exact work days may be any combination of 5 consecutive days.
Obliged to conduct 98 lessons per month (60 minutes per lesson) approx. 21-25 lessons per week Kindergarten teachers teach in 4 hour blocks
Staff meetings held on a regular basis
Career teachers with education and pedagogy degrees are preferred.
Candidates with experience/knowledge of early childhood development and early language acquisition will be selected first.
Standard contract period - 9 academic months for each teacher.
Native speaker of English with passport from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, NZ, South-Africa, Malta, Ireland
CELTA or TEFL certificate of teacher training (not required if university degree held in education)
Minimum Bachelor’s degree from accredited university. Minimum 1 year experience in the teaching field
Passion for working with children
Communicative, open, and optimistic personality
Willing to work in team environment, take part in team events and discussions - No lone wolves
Take part in periodic professional development courses, seminars, trainings and other professional development sessions (many times these occur outside of work hours)
Willing to teach lessons in groups, one-on-one and at client’s homes (not applicable for KG position)
Visa requirements - Absence of HIV test - 6 months, Police background check - 6 months, absence of narcotics test, absence of serious communicable diseases and psychological disorders (We work with children and the governmental standards are very strict)
Benefits and renumeration
Our company shall provide employees with a full package of benefits to allow for a comfortable standard of living in Moscow. Along with the employee’s benefit package, monetary renumeration shall be provided according to standard renumeration policies.
Benefit Package for all Positions:
- Flight reimbursement to Moscow (approx. $500)
- Year long unlimited public transportation pass
- Paid visa support (initial costs approx. $300)
- Paid shared accommodation in school flat (alternatively 20.000 Rub. provided monthly if living in own flat - Paid governmental holidays
- Paid vacation package - Airport Pickup
- Paid medical insurance for one year
- Payment of governmental registration in Russia
- Personal teaching equipment provided - Tablet, Bluetooth speaker, Printer in home
- One printer cartridge refill per month provided
- Full teacher support and emergency hotline.
- comprehensive program of social activities and in-house events
- Yearly Christmas party
Salaries are subject to personal income tax and are listed in gross figures
Standard teacher (1 year experience / no education degree)
- Benefit package + Guaranteed minimum monthly salary 50.000 RUB + up to 48.000 additional Rub monthly
Teacher with extensive experience:
- Benefit package + Guaranteed minimum monthly salary 50.000 RUB + up to 52.800 additional Rub monthly
- Benefit package + Guaranteed minimum monthly salary 50.000 RUB + up to 79.200 additional Rub monthly
Kindergarten Teacher Part Time
- Benefit package + Guaranteed minimum monthly salary 40.000 RUB + up to 5.500 additional Rub monthly
YLE Specialist (2-6 years)
- Benefit package + Guaranteed minimum monthly salary 50.000 RUB + up to 57.600 additional Rub monthly
+7 926 667 15 20
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!