High Salary Located between Olympic Park and Han River, SONGPA, SEOUL
GKI (Global Kids International http://www.gkis.co.kr) School is looking for Native teachers who can start from April, May, June and July.
We are an established Private English School specializing in education for Kindergarten and Elementary school-aged children with about 20 native teachers. GKI has been in operation since 1995 with the same owner.
GKI has a great reputation in the neighborhood. The elementary curriculum is prepared for the teachers and is supplemented with multimedia tools in the classroom. (Each classroom has a flat screen TV. Teachers are assigned notebooks/tablets to utilize in the classroom.) Kindergarten leaves room for the teacher to be more creative, choosing weekly lessons/songs/art around the supplied theme. Because of this, families often send all of their children to GKI over the years which makes for a nice, comfortable community around the school and Songpa.
1. Position:Kindergarten and Elementary Teachers
2. Working Hours:Depending on a position. You will work basically 30 hours a week, Monday through Friday only. There is no Saturday school at GKI.
3. Payment: As an instructor you will be paid 2.4 to 2.8 million won per month. (Depending on your teaching schedule, experience, and qualifications)
You will be also paid 22,000 - 25,000won / hour as an over time teaching payment if you teach more than 120 hours per Session. (20 working days a month Session)
-Round Trip Ticket for Vacation (If you renew your contract)
-One Way Ticket to Korea
-Return Ticket to Your Hometown (When your final contract ends)
- National Health Insurance
- Relocation fee provided (200,000 won)
-Private apartment (NO Roommate) fully-furnished with air-conditioner, Cable TV, Internet Service, refrigerator, washing machine, and many extras.
-1 Month Bonus Pay upon completion of contract
-Free Optional lunch
-Friendly, cooperative working environment
. Native Speaker ONLY with teaching experience
. Enthusiasm for teaching
. Outgoing personality
. Willingness to cooperate and be a part of a team
If you are interested in the position, please e-mail your resume and a recent photo with the possible starting date to Alice.
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!