Professional, reliable school on the edge of Moscow - one of the world's greatest cities
Is this a school you see yourself teaching in?
International Educational Centre invites teachers for the 2019-20 academic year. We are looking for professional, reliable and motivated teachers to join our friendly team.
Our schools are all located about 15-25 minutes by public transport to the Metro, and all are within 45 minutes to the very centre of Moscow - one of the coolest cities in the world! This means easy access to the city centre but also slightly cheaper living costs, a closer connection to the local community, and proximity to forests and lakes.
We teach all ages and levels, and our supportive management and staff help both teachers and students feel at home. We offer a highly competitive package and a pleasant working environment in return for lessons that will inspire our students to exceed their potential.
A successful applicant will:
• be a NATIVE SPEAKER OF ENGLISH, or an experienced, well-qualified non-native English teacher
• have a university degree
• have a recognised teaching qualification (CELTA, TESOL, TEFL etc.)
• be enthusiastic about teaching and living in Russia
• be open to teaching all ages and levels, although specialists in certain areas will naturally be considered
• be able to arrive in Moscow by August 25th 2019
• a stable salary ranging from 55,000 – 86,000 rubles/month after tax, inclusive of bonuses and currency fluctuation protection for teachers, dependent on experience and qualifications
• a further 10% raise after 3 months
• PLUS: A comfortable flat PAID FOR BY THE SCHOOL – within walking distance of the school! This is usually shared with another teacher but with private bedroom
• PLUS: Bills paid for by the school (excluding the Internet)
• PLUS: Flights (20000-35000 rubles, depending on location. In exceptional cases a higher ticket cost will be considered), multiple-entry work visa, health insurance and registration all paid for by the school
• 30 academic hours per week (1 academic hour = 45 minutes) with 2 consecutive days off
• A maximum of 4 hours per week for extra activities such as placement testing, discussion clubs, office hours and student quests/games nights etc.
• 25 calendar days of paid holidays and paid Russian national holidays
• Social events for teachers, including excursions and events arranged for national and international holidays
• Free airport transfers
• Weekly Russian lessons for teachers, with the school covering 50% of the cost
• Mobile phone provided for personal use (calls paid for by the teacher)
• 24-hour help in case of emergency
• A friendly, supportive work environment with a range of resources
A second contract option is also available, with 26 academic hours. The salary and benefits are reduced accordingly, but accommodation and many other bonuses are still provided.
These positions are suitable for both new and experienced teachers and full training will be given.
Interested applicants are requested to send the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• CV (résumé)
• Cover letter
• Scanned university and teaching diplomas/certificates
• A recent photo
The contact details of two independent referees will be requested following a successful Skype interview.
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!