Japanese to English Interpreter
[ Recruitment content ] English interpreter recruitment. Participating in the lot project of a major life insurance company, it is a worthwhile job to build services together over the course of a year.
[ Contract type ]Temporary staff, duration 1 year
[ Place of work ] Tokyo, Japan
[ Specific work content ]
- Interpretation of TV conference etc.
- Translation of materials necessary for the conference
- Interpreter for telephone conversation with partner companies. Translation of mail etc.
[ Working hours ] 09: 00-18: 00
[ Holidays ] Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays
[ Salary ]
- 440,000 yen per month
- There is little overtime. Interpreters who are currently working are leaving work at 18:30 to 19:00.
[ Eligibility ]
-Japanese to English interpreter experience (over 3 years)
-Expertise is not necessary, but because the project crosses many industries, interpreters and translations of various industries may be shallow so it is better for you to have experienced.
-Those who are motivated to learn in different industries.
[ PC skills ] Basic operations such as Word / Excel
[ How to Apply ]
Please send your resume at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!