English teacher for a leading ESL school. Chinese 1st-Tier Cities. Expat package
This is a full-time English Teacher role with a regional leader in ESL for young learners (4-10 years). Add your own flair to the provided, locally-relevant syllabus. Enjoy an expat package with a competitive salary plus flight, healthcare and housing benefits.
- Teach young learners in a small class setting.
- Be creative, passionate and keen to see your students thrive.
- Put your own twist on the provided syllabus and lesson plans.
- Closely follow each child’s development and produce reports for parents and the Head Teacher.
- Harness the strengths of each child to help them thrive.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- 5-day work week.
- Full-training provided.
- Quality housing provided.
- Flight, medical benefits.
- Work Visa supported.
- Native-level English.
- Possess any university degree and a TEFL (or similar) certificate.
- Experience in dealing with or teaching young learners beneficial but not necessary.
- Creative, fun, energetic and reliable.
- Passion to succeed.
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!