Summer School Teaching Opportunities at ILA Vietnam
If you are looking for a great summer school job, take the opportunity to experience the beautiful, vibrant country of Vietnam with ILA!
We are currently recruiting for short-term summer English teachers in various cities around Vietnam. Teachers will work five mornings a week from 8:30am to 10:30am or 11:30 am, so they will have plenty of time to get to know Vietnam outside their working hours. If you just want to gain some experience before starting a teaching career, or you already work elsewhere and want to experience Vietnam for the summer, this is the position for you.
ILA is the largest English training organization in Vietnam. We currently employ more than 580 teachers and teach more than 40,000 students in 37 centers across eight cities in Vietnam. Taking a short term summer only job will allow you to get a taste of working in Vietnam and for ILA. Many teachers we hire on summer contracts also have the opportunity to extend their contracts or return at a later date.
Our centers are designed, built and equipped to the highest standards, thus providing teachers, employees and students with an excellent study and work environment. We place a strong emphasis on academic quality, which is reflected in our approach to teacher recruitment, development, support and management.
During the summer months, ILA Vietnam is seeking English teachers to primarily teach general English to young learners. Most of our classes are for children between the ages of 3-17 years old. Before you start, you will have the chance to get some training at our induction workshops to make sure you are able to go into your classes fully prepared. Positions will start in early June and run to late July or August.
For applications to be considered, teachers will need the following:
• A university degree - this must be a bachelor’s degree or higher
• To be a native English speaker or demonstrate native level mastery of English.
• A Qualification in English Language Teaching (CELTA or equivalent). The certification must be from a recognised provider, be a minimum of a four week course (120 hours) and have an observed teaching component of more than four hours with real students, and course tutor feedback. All programmes must be externally assessed by an accredited organization to be considered as valid.
To apply, fill out an online application at http://teachenglishilavietnam.com/
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Other
- 10 sites for the price of one!