Teach young learners in China via video-conference
Teach children in China between the ages of 4 and 12 with VIPKID. All classes are one-on-one, by video-conference - work from anywhere!
You will be provided with all the teaching materials for your classes, designed by the VIPKID curriculum team. All you need to do is review them on your teacher portal before the class. The curriculum is based on the U.S. Common Core State Standards and uses a flipped-classroom approach to foster creativity and critical thinking skills.
Also... You can fast track your application by participating in an exclusive coaching day led by top VIPKid mentors. We're holding these sessions in cities across the US - see below for more details.
Please visit our website for more information about VIPKid.
Teachers earn on average between $14 and $22 USD per hour.
• Some formal or informal teaching experience such as mentoring, tutoring, coaching, or alternative education
• Bachelor's degree in any field
• Eligibility to work in the US or Canada (but you can be based anywhere)
Please ensure you meet the eligibility criteria, and then fill out an application form on our website.
If you'd like to participate in one of our coaching days, just visit this link after submitting your application form.
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!