English Teaching at EF Jinhua/Yiwu, China
EF English First is an international education company that specializes in language training, educational travel, academic degree programs, and cultural exchange.
EF English First, Jinhua/Yiwu is holding interviews for the position of English language teacher. Come and join our team of international teachers in a fantastic part of China and put your teaching skills in to real use. If you want to work in a well-established school with cutting edge school design and technology then EF Jinhua/yiwu is the place for you.
What we offer:
★★Package up to 15800 RMB per month includes★★:
- Basic Salary:
8000RMB-12000RMB /month（after tax）based on experience and qualifications.
1,000RMB as a monthly housing allowance.
- Flight Allowance:
10,000RMB yearly provided lump-sum as a contract completion bonus.
- Health Insurance:
2100RMB Comprehensive PICC Health Insurance.
- Work visa:
Paid Z-visa, residence permit and sponsored foreign experts teaching license
22 paid days holiday per year.
- Referral Bonus:
5000RMB for each new teacher you refer to our recruiters-bring your friends!
- Loyalty Bonus:
3000RMB Contract renew bonus.
- End of year salary increase based on performance from 5%-15%
- TKT Certificates:
As part of your development you’ll be able to take Teaching Knowledge Test
qualifications provided by the University of Cambridge, all costs of which are
covered by the school.
- Career Development:
Teaching skills developed through observations and workshops and ability-based
career progression to senior teacher/director roles.
- Airport Pickup:
And complete assistance in getting set up in your first few weeks.
- Chinese classes: Live online Chinese classes through EF Chinesetown.
To qualify you’ll need the following:
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL certificate
- Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
- Experience teaching young learners preferred
- Plenty of passion and energy
Find out more，click here:
- Wechat: teachers_efyw
- Skype: 15345891301
- Facebook:Joyce shi
- Twitter: efyw_joyce
- YouTube: https://youtu.be/GWSIt-31rXo
How to apply:
- please send an email, including your CV, to email@example.com.
- Please mention ESL.com when applying for this position.
Your adventure to work abroad starts now. Just do it, EF Jinhua/Yiwu will give you the opportunity to learn, grow, teach and lead.
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!