International ESL Teacher in Sichuan, China
EF Chengdu has immediate openings for EFL teachers.
EF Education First Chengdu welcomes you to experience the rapidly evolving and multifaceted culture of China first hand. We’re looking for energetic, creative and fun teachers who love working with children to help EF Chengdu expand into new areas of Chengdu. Our teachers work closely with their Director of Studies and school managers to deliver fun English classes and foster the most immersive and proactive learning environments for our students.
Who are EF?
EF Education First is an international education company that specializes in language training, educational travel, academic degree programs, and cultural exchange. We have approximately 37,000 staff and 500 offices and schools located in more than 50 countries. EF Chengdu is the fastest growing city within the EF Company, having grown to 9 centers, with plans to open 6 more by the end of 2018. We know our success is driven by our excellent staff and managers.
The Chinese describe Chengdu as the city people never want to leave and is globally renowned for its cuisine and tea culture. Chengdu has the perfect blend of adventure and comfort: A few hours from the city will take you to the Tibetan plateau, valleys, breath-taking mountain ranges and untouched National parks. While in the city, you can wander around the old-quarter, grab some spicy hotpot with friends, or relax at one of the city’s many temples. Far from being a provincial capital however, Chengdu’s ancient heritage blends seamlessly with a vibrant, modern, and international city. Whether you’re looking for your hometown staples in our many international grocery stores, or want to meet other internationals in the city’s vibrant nightlife, Chengdu is where the old, the new, the east, and the west all come together.
Follow the link below for an introductory video to EF Chengdu:
- Competitive Salary. Our teachers earn between 10,000-15,000 RMB a month post tax with a housing allowance and new student sign up bonuses every month.
- Flight allowance of 8000RMB per each full contract.
- Full training and continuous development and support from our experienced Directors of Study, Senior Teachers, idea sharing events, and Hub Trainings.
- Excellent class resources. Every teacher has specially designed teacher’s books and manuals, CDs, supplies and props for games. Our multimedia classrooms are equipped with interactive white boards and a host of online resources.
- Full onboarding and relocation assistance. As soon as you arrive we will put you up in a hotel for a week and you will be assigned a welfare officer who will help you find an apartment, open local bank accounts and help you acclimate to your new life in Chengdu.
- Full visa assistance. EF will cover the whole cost of your visa application and help you every step of the way.
- Great career opportunities. EF Chengdu offers great opportunity for growth with promotion opportunities to senior teacher, associate director of studies, director of studies and regional positions for exemplary teachers. 80% of our management staff is promoted from within the company.
If you’re a fluent English speaker, have a bachelor’s degree or are in your senior year, and are up to the challenge we’d love to talk to you.
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!