English teaching position in Beijing, China
English teaching position in Beijing, China. (With airfare reimbursement + Chinese classes + Z visa + 5000rmb bonus)
Dotkids Education is a professional English school for children in Beijing, China. It was founded in 2004, registered at Beijing Education Commission and Administration of Foreign Experts Affaires. Dotkids now owns three schools, one kindergarten and coordinates with several other international kindergartens in Beijing. The company has more than 30 full-time foreign teachers, many of whom have been with the company for years. We take teaching very seriously; focus is on education and the kids.. We are a growing company and are always improving our curriculum and teaching materials. We maintain excellent classroom facilities and provide a Chinese Co-Teacher for each class to assist you with the students, parents and homework assignments.
So if you have a passion for teaching English, love children, and would like to come to China, Dotkids Education just might be the place for you.
1. American, Canadian, British or Australian teachers only. (Thank you teachers from other countries)
2. Over 21 years old with a university degree. English majors preferred.
3. Teaching experience is required. CELTA or other ESL teaching certificates encouraged but not mandatory. We offer intensive training before you being to teach.
4. Easy-going personality, patient, highly motivated, passionate, energetic, creative people do well here. You will be responsible for preparing class lesson plans following our curriculum and work closely with the Chinese co-teachers.
6. Criminal background check mandatory to work in China
Job Description and our offer:
1. 32-34 teaching/office hours and 4 preparation/seminar hours per week. One day off per week. Most teaching hours are in the afternoons, evenings and weekends; we work when the kids are out of school.
2. School locations: a. Huilongguan (near Line13 HuiLongguan subway station, 5 minute walk from the subway station). b. Wangjing, Beijing, China. c. Newest school located in Qiliqu, Changping, Beijing. You might be teaching in more than one school.
3. We facilitate legal working visa (Z Visa) and foreign expert certificate, a requirement to teach in China.
4. The contract is approximately a year long. Salary, based on experience, is 18,000-22,000rmb(around15,700-18,700rmb after tax) without apartment, or 12,700-15,700rmb after tax with apartment per month. You can receive a 200rmb bonus for full attendance every month, 1000rmb bonus for full attendance every semester. In February and August, due to the school holidays, there will be 3-4weeks off. If you teach during this time you will be paid hourly, and it's 150rmb per teaching hour. Upon completion of the contract, you will be paid a 5000rmb bonus. For renewing the contract, there will be a raise of 2000rmb for the next years contract.
5. Teaching children age 3-15. From Kindergarten to Level 7. You will teach oral English, reading and writing. The teacher needs to be very positive, energetic playful with the kids. Games, songs, creative activities all make the teaching fun and the learning faster
6. The accommodation we offered is usually one private bedroom in a larger apartment, close to school location. For teachers who opt out of school apartment, we offer a rent stipend. 7. We offer free teacher training and teaching materials. We require you to attend a training course of approximately two weeks before you start. There will be no fee charged and also no payment for training period. What you need is your passion and love for teaching, a love for kids and a curiosity about Chinese culture.
8. We offer you free Chinese classes, three hours per week.
9. We offer you around ten paid holidays, including the Chinese May holiday and the National Day October holiday.
10. We offer you a year long accidental insurance and 2000rmb per year for any hospital bill reimbursement.
11. We offer airfare reimbursement to China.
12. For teachers from overseas, we can arrange free airport pickup and a tour of your new apartment, neighborhood, local shopping venues and supermarkets. We have a foreign affairs department to help you get settled in your new life.
Check out Linkedin and Glassdoor: Dotkids Education. Our website (diandianqi.com) is mostly in Chinese, but has some great photographs of school facilities.
Email David Burke: firstname.lastname@example.org. He can answer any of your questions. Please attach your resume, your passport first page, a recent picture, TEFL certificate and your diploma.
Thank you for your time.
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Other
- 10 sites for the price of one!