ESL Teachers Needed for March 2018! Brooklyn, NYC
ESL Teachers Needed for March 2018!
Brooklyn School of Languages (http://www.brooklynschooloflanguages.com) teaches a range of English language programs at our location in Brooklyn Heights. We feature highly communicative instruction in small classes which focus on academic as well as cultural aspects of language learning.
We are currently recruiting ESL teachers for our Junior Program in Brooklyn Heights. We are looking for instructors who are comfortable facilitating student-centered, integrated skills, afternoon ESL classes that will run from March 7-20, 2018 for a group of high school students from Reunion Island.
We offer a competitive rate of pay, comprehensive teacher support, and teacher development programs.
1. Native English speaker (or have native speaker competence)
2. English language teaching/tutoring experience
3. Minimum 2 years classroom teaching experience
4. Must be able to legally work in the US
5. Bachelor's degree in English, education, or related field
6. English language teaching certification
Master's Degree in TESOL, Applied Linguistics, English, Education, or related subject
Please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not telephone - email only.
compensation: $19-$21 per hour
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Other
- 10 sites for the price of one!