Native English Teachers needed in Changsha, China
Teaching hours per week:20-25 Total working hour (including teaching hours) per week:30-40 Age of students:3-15 Salary:12000-15000 RMB monthly,based on qualification.
Real Education Academy is a private training school authorized by the State Administration of Foreign Expert Affairs located in the city of Changsha, China. Our slogan is "Speak like a native" and we stay true to it. We provide the highest possible education for our students. Each of our classes has a maximum of 8 students so instructors may provide individual attention for the each student to refine and sharpen grammatically and verbally. We have students from ages 3 to 20 plus. Working with this well established school private training school is a great opportunity for both new and experienced ESL instructors. New teachers can be trained in a professional environment, while experienced teachers can look towards advancement with this fast growing company.
Currently, many Chinese parents have sent their children overseas. The huge demand in China will inevitably give room to expand for organizations such as ours; this will offer subsequent opportunities for career development for any committed and competent educational professionals wishing to teach in China.
Positions & No. required
Kids' English teacher-2
School type : Training School
School location : City center
Student level : 3-20 plus
Working Hours per week : 30-40
Teaching hours per week: 20-25
Begin date of next term : Sep 2017
Student number per class : 5-8
Room Type : Private apartment
Flight Allowance: up to 800USD by the end of the contract
Work visa: provided
Accident n Health insurance: provided
Pre-job training: provided
Basic Job Description
1. Preparing class and delivering class in accordance to our curriculum
2. Students: kids, teenagers, university students, and businessmen
3. Class supervision and accurate student records of performance
4. Preparation of timely student reports
5. Attendance at parent/teacher meetings staff meetings and other promotional events from time to time required
6. Other assigned duties as required by the director to ensure the smooth functioning of the working unit (detention duty)
7. Participate and organize extra curricular activities
8. Provide references and letters and certain counseling duties.
Minimum position requirementsNative English speakers from (UK/US/CAN/AUS/NZ/SA/IRE) ONLY
1. Bachelor degree of above in the relevant content subject being taught
2. Two or more years teaching experience in an academic institution
3. A recognized teaching diploma/certificate (TESOL/TEFL/CELTA)
4. Be patient, positive, outgoing, and be passionately committed to teaching
5. Good communication skills and interaction with students and parents
6. An understanding and commitment to being a team player
1. Send us your resume/curriculum vitae, plus a covering letter explaining why you want to join us
2. After we have received and reviewed your documentation and provided you meet our minimum requirements for an available position, we will likely either conduct a Skype interview or offer a video call interview shortly.
3. After the interview and/or lecture we require that you send us two copies of your passport and copies of all your academic qualifications and a minimum of two referees who we shall call, after we have received your permission to speak with them.
4. Upon our review of the process we shall present you with an offer containing full remuneration details and our requirements as to the position being offered.
5. We shall obtain a job invitation letter from the local Chinese authorities along with a working visa letter to your nearest Chinese embassy
6. You may arrange a visa appointment with your nearest Chinese embassy to obtain the working visa to travel to China.
7. We shall pick you up from the airport in Changsha and arrange your accommodation, our foreign affairs staff will assist with residence registration and visa paper works.
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Other
- 10 sites for the price of one!