Full-time English Teacher
Title: Full-time Teacher
Reports to: the Director of Studies (DoS) and Center Director(CD)
Working hours and locations:
The teacher works for 40 hours per week, to be arranged by the DoS and/or the CD.
Teachers may be asked to work morning and evening shifts in the same day. Teachers may have teaching duties in the center off-site.
- Carry out the timetable of classes assigned by the DoS.
- Give lessons to the highest standard of English language training.
- Become familiar with the programs and courses of study at the center and as directed by Scholastic guidelines.
- Begin and end classes on time.
- Prepare lessons and equipment in advance for all classes.
- Administer, correct and record the results of progress reports, tests and assessments for students.
- Assist the DoS upon request with the development and marketing of courses and induction of sales, service, and teaching staff into the practices of the center.
- Keep the teacher’s room, equipment, and resources well-organized and in good condition.
- Observe and be observed by the DoS and teaching colleagues.
Teacher can develop her teaching skills and progress to the Senior Teacher position.
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!