Native English Teachers for Adults
Native English Teachers for Adults - minimal lesson planning, career advancement opportunities
Organization: Wall Street English
Job Address: 11 cities in China
Monthly salary range (USD): $2500-3000+
Age of students: Adults
Wall Street English (WSE) is a premier provider of English instruction for adults and corporate clients around the world. With 70 schools across 11 cities in China, there's adventure, excitement, and career development for every type of person.
WSE is owned by Pearson, the largest and most successful education company in the world. We ensure only the highest of standards and professionalism.
Our students are mostly in their late teens, twenties or thirties, and are a blend of university students, office workers, high school students, housewives, and even celebrities. They are generally well-read and well-traveled, making them great conversationalists.
We are searching for committed teachers wanting to work in a modern, high-end, student-centered environment.
Why teach at Wall Street English?
* Teachers receive generous monthly and year-end bonuses
* Plenty of vacation time and paid national holidays
* 100% of Z visa and work permit costs are covered
* Medical insurance is provided for both out- and in-patient care
* Special signing bonus and additional stipends available for teachers in Beijing
* Average classroom size is 1:3
* Adult students + small classes = minimal classroom management.
* NO grading and minimal lesson planning - your free-time is yours to enjoy!
* Ample opportunity for professional growth and promotion, including managerial opportunities opening up due to our expansion plans over the next 5 years
* Housing is not provided but we'll help you get situated
* 40-hour Teacher Training is provided
* Private airport pickup and transportation upon arrival
* Teachers are put up in a hotel for up to 10 days fully paid upon arrival
* A staff "buddy" will assist teachers with settling in
* Passport holder from the U.S., U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa to meet Chinaâ€™s visa regulations.
* Age between 23-59 years old
* Bachelorâ€™s Degree or higher any major from western speaking country
* CELTA or a 120 hour TEFL/TESOL certificate
* 2 years post-degree teaching experience preferred but fresh graduates welcome in some regions
* Able to pass a Criminal Background Check and standard health check
* Passionate about both teaching and life; friendly and outgoing
* Professionally dressed and well-groomed
Please send your CV, cover letter, copy of Passport info page & Certificates (Degree & TEFL/TESOL/CELTA if any) to TeachinChina@wallstreetenglish.com
Note: Please mention Total ESL in your cover letter when applying.
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Other
- 10 sites for the price of one!