Teach general English – Speaking and Listening - Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Start date: August, 2017
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Teach general English – Speaking and Listening
v Age of students: Primary (6-11); Low Secondary (12-15)
v Public schools – class size: 35 – 40 ss/class
v Design effectively and engaging lesson plan;
v Total hours: 15 – 20hrs/week
v Course length: 9 months
v Based on qualifications and experience the GROSS pay 464,000vnd to 504,000vnd per hour (before tax)
v Assistance is provided in the application of a working permit.
v Extra payment is given to teachers for participating in extra-curriculum activities such as culturally orientated events.
v Initial training is given plus training workshops are conducted twice a year.
v Native English speaker
v English teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent).
v Bachelor’s degree
v A police background clearance from your home country.
v A visa for initial entry into Vietnam.
v Experience in teaching kindergarten is preferred
v Commit to at least 6 months teaching placement.
How to apply
Your application should include:
1. A cover letter.
2. A curriculum vitae.
3. A copy of passport and visa (including the page with photo and the front cover of the passport).
4. Copies of degrees and certificates and the originals to be certified before coming to Vietnam.
5. Copies of police background check (a must)
6. Reference letters (optional).
7. A recent photo of yourself.
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Other
– Upfront Paid Flights