English Teacher at International Kindergarten at UWC Campus, excellent package
Experience a new culture by living and teaching English in China while receiving a generous salary. Opening in August 2017 in Changshu at the United World College (UWC) China campus, Smart Kidz International Kindergarten is currently seeking English teachers for children aged 3 to 6.
With over 177 international schools and colleges around the world, UWC prides itself in making education a force to unite people, nations and cultures for peace and a sustainable future. The UWC China campus currently has around 450 students from 80 countries and uses the International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum. Smart Kidz Kindergarten will use the IB Primary Years Program (PYP) curriculum to provide quality education to its young learners. In the spacious and beautifully designed facilities of the UWC, Smart Kidz offers a great environment for children to learn. Located on the border of Suzhou, and not far from Shanghai, Changshu is a smaller, relaxed city, with a slower pace of life.
Vacancies for 4 Kindergarten Teachers
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and qualified teachers who are able to thrive in an evolving environment, and who have prior experience teaching children. There will be up to 15 children per class, and English teachers will receive assistance from at least one other bilingual teacher. Training is available for those not familiar with the PYP curriculum, while senior positions will be offered to those with extensive experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ready to live abroad for at least a year
- Clear criminal background check
- According to China’s visa regulations, only passport holders of the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand can be considered for English teaching positions
Salary & Benefits
- 16,000 to 22,000 RMB monthly salary depending on experience
- Up to 2,000 RMB monthly housing stipend
- 10,000 RMB flight allowance (usually provided at end of one-year contract)
- 11 Chinese national holidays
- 2 to 3 week winter holiday for Chinese New Year, as well as summer holidays
- Sponsored Z-visa
- Airport pick-up on arrival
- Free lunch at UWC campus
Total annual compensation is approximately US$35,000 to $45,000. Most teachers can expect to save between $15,000 and $25,000 per year while maintaining a comfortable standard of living.
Oasis Jobs is the organization handling recruitment for Smart Kidz. We are a U.S. non-profit organization dedicated to matching qualified teachers with reputable schools and educational institutions in China. We offer advice, cultural training, and job placement to teachers, along with ongoing support upon arrival.
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Other
- 10 sites for the price of one!