16 ESL teachers needed in Yangshuo, the most beautiful town in China
(Details can be found in www.omeida.org)
To ask about a position at Omeida, please email Jake Ruan, Director of Education, at:
And include in your email:
• The type of position you're interested in (Long Term, Short Term, Volunteer)
• An up-to-date resume
• Scans or clear photos of your college diploma as well as any other certificates/proof of relevant training (TOEFL, TESOL, CELTA)
• A scan or clear photo of the name page of your passport
• A recent full body photo
Long Term Teaching
2 teachers needed before June 17, 2017
Our instructors teach 2 to 3 classes each weekday. We provide everything you need to start living the adventure you've dreamed of: Accommodation, affordable meals, visa assistance and more.
• - Native English speaker
• - Between 22 and 55 years of age
• - Hold a Bachelor's degree;
• - Hold teaching certifications or at least 2 years of teaching experience.
As a Long Term Teacher, you will receive:
• - Free accommodation
• - Discounted Lunch and Dinner, Mon - Fri
• - Assistance with visa
• - Discount on Chinese language lessons.
Short Term Teaching (Summer)
14 teachers needed in July and August
For those looking for a shorter commitment, we have short term teaching positions.Every summer Omeida receives more than 100 young students from public schools around China for summer English classes. So, every year at the beginning of July, we expand our teaching staff by hiring more than 20 short term teachers from around the world, as well as many Chinese teachers to assist the foreign teachers. For the duration of the summer, about 6-8 weeks, short term teachers have class on the same schedule as our long term teachers while utilizing a curriculum set that is aimed toward the younger students, ages 7-17.
Omeida has also run a successful summer camp for the past decade at a separate campus in Yangshuo. Short term teachers are also needed each summer to lead the camp classes and activities. Camp students range from 7-15 years of age and participate in language activities and outdoor adventures over a seven day period. Each week new campers arrive for a week of learning, in all lasting 6-8 weeks through the summer.
Because the summer class and summer camp students are similar in age, we often allow short term teachers to alternate between teaching summer classes at our home campus and leading camp classes at our alternate campus if desired.
- Native English speaker
- Between 22 and 55 years of age
- Hold a Bachelor's degree and teaching certifications
Please contact Jake email@example.com to submit your job application.
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!