English Teachers needed in Lopburi, Thailand
English Teachers needed in Lopburi, Thailand: 12-MONTH CONTRACT with the salary of 37,500 baht per month.
English & I Co., Ltd. is looking for full time native English speaking teachers for our programmes in Lopburi. We offer a full-time, 12-MONTH CONTRACT with the salary of 37,500 baht per month*, after a 2-month “Probation Period”.
Due to a last minute drop out, a short term contract is on offer too at the moment.
Teachers will also get 4 weeks of paid holiday throughout the year (2 weeks in April, 1 week in October and at least a week around Christmas and New Year) plus Thai Buddhist and national holidays.
* Terms and conditions apply
Positions start in May 2017. Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in order for us to apply for a work permit. As we provide extensive training you will not be excluded if you do not have a TEFL or TESOL qualification. Applicants from in and outside of Thailand are welcome to apply. We will contact successful candidates in the new year.
The benefits are as follows:
- You will receive a performance related bonus on the completion of the contract (2 full school terms)
- You will get your teaching permit and work permit at the company’s expense (after probation - this will be deducted if the contract is broken)
- We will also assist you in your application for a NON-B Visa from your own country (we require all of our teachers to have a NON-B visa on arrival as this allows us to apply for the work permit immediately)
- We provide basic health insurance
- We provide ongoing support throughout your time at E&I
- We provide the curriculum, teaching guides and materials for every lesson
- You will teach as a team (one native English speaker and one Thai teacher)
- We provide 5 days lodging upon arrival for overseas applicants plus airport pickup from Bangkok to Lopburi
- We provide assistance in finding and securing accommodation
- You will get official and E&I holidays, approximately 35 per annum
- You will finish early as your average day will be from 8am to 4pm with 1 hour for lunch (gate duty will result in starting at 7.30am)
To apply please, send your CV along with a scan of your passport, scans of your degrees and certificates and any references you may have.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!