Online Teaching Job - English Teachers for Online Tutoring
Are you a passionate about teaching and combining it with the flexibility of working from home? Be well remunerated ability to make lessons fun and engaging.
Continuum Education Services (www.continuumservices.org), a specialist recruitment business within the online education space, has multiple client companies looking for talented tutors and teachers to teach their students, based in Asia, English online.
Let us match you to the right company and you can start enjoying one of these fantastic career opportunities.
WHAT IS OFFERED?
Opportunities vary depending on the client, but all of them offer the following:
- A base pay rate + generous Performance Bonuses for each class taught.
- Immediate start (once you have passed relevant screenings and training)
- Freedom to schedule your hours - various schedules that are flexible and can be personalized to your needs.
- Open to any English first language (native) speakers, provided you match the following requirements:
- English First Language (native) Speaker (lots of positons specifically for US, UK and Canadian nationals)
- TESOL/TEFL certification, or a willingness to obtain certification within a 90-day probation period.
- Computer literate
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to motivate & inspire students.
- A quiet, clutter-fee, and well-lit teaching space in your home.
- Infrastructure to work from home consisting of (minimum specs):
Desktop/Laptop PC: Intel Core2 Duo processor or better (no netbook or tablet)/ Windows operating system: Windows 7 or 8/Internet Explorer web browser: Version 9 or higher/ Mac: OS 10.7 and higher (no Ipad)/RAM：2GB or more
Webcam: Either built-in or preferably high quality Creative, Logitech, or comparable
Headset: Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 preferred, or any headset with sealed headphones and a swivel boom microphone (EXCEPT Logitech USB headsets).
Internet Speed: Minimum 800 Kbps download and 500 Kbps upload wired internet connection: Cable, DSL, or Fiber Optics (no wireless connection).
- A university degree
- Previous ESL teaching experience - ideally online to kids or adults
- Other previous working experience in other fields is preferred.
- Teaching degree or qualifications and/or TESOL/TEFL/CELTA/TKT/CETYL certificates;
HOW TO APPLY:
Send an e-mail to:
Please make sure that it contains the following:
- A resume/CV clearly showing your teaching experience, age, nationality, location & contact details (mobile/cell number).
- A skype/similar contact address/ID for interviewing purposes.
- A colour head and shoulders photo of yourself
- Copies of any B degrees &/or relevant teaching certificates
Should you meet the requirements of any of our currents roles, we will be in touch asap regarding the next steps in the process.
Apply now & let’s get you teaching soon!
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Other
with EF English First