Become an English Instructor in France with Babylangues!
Looking for a part-time job? Want to make the most of your stay in France? Why not join Babylangues and teach English to French children in a fun and creative way? We are recruiting for positions now! Find out more at job-in-france.babylangues.com
With its method based on scientific research and carefully adapted to the different stages of childhood, Babylangues has become France's leading specialist in early language acquisition and revolutionised the way children learn languages through interactive activities taking place in their homes. Acclaimed by linguists and extensively covered in prestigious media outlets (BBC, NPR, Le Figaro, etc.), Babylangues is recruiting Anglophone instructors throughout the year and offering them the opportunity of a job in France, regardless of their level in French. No prior teaching credentials are required to become a Babylangues Language Instructor, as all instructors are fully trained and provided with extensive pedagogical material upon joining the company. Over the course of their sessions, instructors introduce children to a range of fun activities (singing, dancing, drawing, etc.) and acquire invaluable professional skills. Furthermore, working with a French family is a great chance for instructors to improve their French and gain a first-hand insight into French culture.
As an instructor with Babylangues, you will:
- Work with children and share your passion for languages
- Receive training in Babylangues' methodology, acquire skills and discover a new way of teaching
- Improve your understanding of French culture by meeting French families
- Join a wide community of highly qualified language instructors and make friends from all over the world
Location: Paris and 17 other French cities: Lyon, Marseille, Bordeaux, Nantes, Lille, Toulouse, Montpellier, Nice, Rennes, Grenoble, Tours, La Rochelle, Aix-en-Provence, Strasbourg, Dijon, Poitiers and Angers.
Start date: Recruiting now in Paris and for a September 2017 start in other regions of France.
Working hours: generally during the after-school period, and/or all-day Wednesdays and Saturdays. You should be available at least 2 days a week starting 4pm.
Salary: Competitive pay rates of €10.00 - €16.50 NET (after tax) per hour
Flexible hours to suit availabilities; 5 to 20 hours per week
French part-time open-ended contract (CDI)
Free French classes
Free mobile phone
Free Vélib' pass (bike rental service)
Help settling into life in France (accommodation, French bank account, French social security, CAF) -
Discounts on holidays and outings Become part of a youthful, dynamic and international team!
A Babylangues instructor should:
- Speak English as a mother tongue, or have a very strong proficiency in English
- Be aged 18 years old minimum
- Be an EU citizen or possess a valid working or student visa
- Have experience working with young children
- Be conscientious, dynamic and creative (artistic and sports skills are a plus)
- No level of French or formal teaching experience required.
Take a few minutes to fill in our straightforward application form below, and you will be contacted with a response within 48 hours.
APPLICATION FORM: job-in-france.babylangues.com/p/apply.html
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!