Online Teachers - No degree, certification requirement, Non-native speaker acceptable
We are seeking dedicated and enthusiastic teachers of English as a Second Language to join our online team. We provide fun and professional experiences for students in China via online lessons.
How is Hioffer different? Being an online teacher for you gives you the opportunity to:
1) …EXPAND your teaching network directly to Chinese clients (schools, learning centres, individuals) enabling you to conduct online classes to Chinese Learners.
2) …NEGOTIATE your own hourly wage and schedule with each client giving you the control and protected (and guaranteed) payment options (with protection)
3) …have PEACE-OF-MIND, All companies are researched, vetted, and reviewed.
• Work from home and create your own schedule with great flexibility.
• Native Level English speaker with No strong accents
• Online English Teaching Experience an advantage
• TESOL or TEFL certificates an advantage.
Payment and benefits:
~ 10-30 USD per hour
~ Performance incentives and bonus
If you are interested, don't hesitate to apply! Send your resume to: email@example.com
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Other
- 10 sites for the price of one!