Teaching Positions in Shenzhen, China
Company Introduction: METEN English is a leading experiential English training institute founded in 2006. To date, METEN has over 90 training centers in 20 cities spanning 11 provinces of China. METEN¡¯s headquarters are in New York, Beijing and Shenzhen. More than 3,000 employees make up METEN¡¯s management and staff which include a team of nearly one thousand members in its teaching and research and development department. METEN offers four product lines that cater to adult and teenage English learning requirements: general English, international examinations training and review, study abroad consulting and online VIP. METEN has become the fastest institution to have reached impressive development milestones in the English language training industry. Aiming at building and leading the experiential English training brand globally, METEN has invested in the expansion of its business in the form of mergers and acquisitions integrating seven other specialized English training institutions.
Position: ESL Teacher
Location: Shenzhen (7 centers), Huizhou (1 center), other cities
• Prepare and fulfill English assessment for students.
• Make corresponding learning plan according to the level of each student.
• Be responsible for teaching of English, including listening, speaking, writing, etc.
• Fulfill one to one teaching and take proper ways based on the different situation of each student as well as their requirements.
Class Size: 1-10(regular classes with textbook), 10-20(I-show classes with flexible topics)
Student Age: teenagers and adults
Working Hour: 5 days*8hours (teaching + office)/week
• Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland
• Bachelors degree or above
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificates
• 2 years related teaching experience preferred
• The candidate should be motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about teaching as well as living in a foreign country.
• Monthly Salary: (CNY13,000 to 20,000)/month for first year in METEN according to experience and qualification.
• Other Benefits: Airfare allowance + quarterly incentive bonus + teaching/OT bonus+ open class bonus, medical & accident insurance, work visa, ect.
• 10 days paid annual leave plus 12 days public holiday/per year, two days off/week
• Hotel Accommodation upon arrival and apartment hunting assistance.
• A full induction program, regular teacher training and academic development workshops conducted by professional trainers
• Opportunities for promotion and salary raise every year
• Ongoing team-building activities organized by the school
If you are interested,please send your resume to Joyce_lwy@meten.com (Joyce_lwy @ meten.com). Thanks.
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Other
- 10 sites for the price of one!